Because He Lies About Everything - Trump Now Trying To Take Credit For Saving Obamacare

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Literally the 180˚ opposite of reality. Donald Trump fought to destroy everything about the ACA, and bitched when the GOP plan to overturn it died in the Senate. His lawyers are supporting GOP efforts to remove protections for people with pre-existing conditions.
Watch what he does, not what he says. Donald Trump lies about EVERYTHING.
@realDonaldTrump
Jan 13, 2020

Mini Mike Bloomberg is spending a lot of money on False Advertising. I was the person who saved Pre-Existing Conditions in your Healthcare, you have it now, while at the same time winning the fight to rid you of the expensive, unfair and very unpopular Individual Mandate.....

✔ @realDonaldTrump
....and, if Republicans win in court and take back the House of Represenatives, your healthcare, that I have now brought to the best place in many years, will become the best ever, by far. I will always protect your Pre-Existing Conditions, the Dems will not!
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Apr 2014
Maryland
That is so sick! And his base is so stupid, they believe it. And calling mike Bloomberg mini mike?How sophomoric. I wish somebody would sing to his level and call him little dick

Reactions: MaryAnne