Because of Anti-Vaxxers, 37 People in Europe Have Died of Measles This Year

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
The facts that they work are not as clear cut as you might like to think.

Also, on a vaccine by vaccine basis. Some are good some are bad. If you get the measles vaccine on its own, as the singular dose, it's ok.

Most people get the MMR vaccine in the multi dose vials. That's a triple shot that strains the immune system in a more significant way, AND has the bonus of having the things like thimerisol (Mercury).

Also, there is the correlation with autism, look to the vaccine damage fund. The thing is, autism has a lot of factors that play in.
They work. There is NO link with autism whatsoever.

Last edited:
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Anti-vaxxers are fools. The information is freely available, yet these dickheads keep believing the disproved Wakefield claims. Morons.
All food is good for you.
Different vaccines have different effects. Then, there's also a difference between the single dose vials and multi dose vials, in that the multi dose ones are expected to be on the shelf longer.

The facts behind vaccines are nuanced, and since the companies have liability protection, it's on the parents for due diligence. Some vaccines are more effective than others, sometimes they forget to kill the virus and you get what you were supposed to be immunized against. There's the potential for side effects...

So, just saying "people that disagree with me are dicks" is really counter productive.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Different vaccines have different effects. Then, there's also a difference between the single dose vials and multi dose vials, in that the multi dose ones are expected to be on the shelf longer.

The facts behind vaccines are nuanced, and since the companies have liability protection, it's on the parents for due diligence. Some vaccines are more effective than others, sometimes they forget to kill the virus and you get what you were supposed to be immunized against. There's the potential for side effects...

So, just saying "people that disagree with me are dicks" is really counter productive.
Then stop. However longwindedly you keep saying it.

Dec 2014
Opal mining

None of which is actually relevant here. The anti-vax stance is based upon a flawed study, and that is kind of relevant.

I didn't say that at all. Try reading for comprehension and note where I mentioned a disproved study by a guy called Wakefield.

Last edited:
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
None of which is actually relevant here. The anti-vax stance is based upon a flawed study, and that is kind of relevant.

I didn't say that at all. Try reading for comprehension and note where I mentioned a disproved study by a guy called Wakefield.
No, sorry, you are right, you said :

Anti-vaxxers are fools. The information is freely available, yet these dickheads keep believing the disproved Wakefield claims. Morons.
Fools AND dickheads.

Anyway, wakefield was not an original study, it was a repeat of an earlier UN study... same conclusion too.

Also, you should know that it was never debunked on any merits, it was just claimed as debunked. There was never any merits, no reason or flaws to back that.

Really though, some vaccines are better than others, and you really have to look at each one and do a cost benefit analysis.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I just don't understand how anyone can fail to recognize the facts that vaccines work, and that there is absolutely no evidence that they cause autism.

It's like they're living in an alternate reality.
Well I can tell you that many veterinarians do tell people that particular vaccinations do cause issues with their pets. So it wouldnt surprise me if they extrapolate that to their kids. They probably figure, "well if a vaccine can cause issues for my dog, it probably can for my son/daughter." Its fear, I bet most of us know someone who claims they had somebody in their family who got sick from the flu shot. It doesnt happen but some people swear it does and big pharma is protecting themselves. Its kind of the same thing with GMOs and Roundup. There now are people coming forward claiming their illnesses or autoimmune disease were caused by GMO or Monsanto.

Are vaccines making dogs sick?