Because of Anti-Vaxxers, 37 People in Europe Have Died of Measles This Year

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
The facts that they work are not as clear cut as you might like to think.

Also, on a vaccine by vaccine basis. Some are good some are bad. If you get the measles vaccine on its own, as the singular dose, it's ok.

Most people get the MMR vaccine in the multi dose vials. That's a triple shot that strains the immune system in a more significant way, AND has the bonus of having the things like thimerisol (Mercury).

Also, there is the correlation with autism, look to the vaccine damage fund. The thing is, autism has a lot of factors that play in.
Thank you, Dr. Bman. I'm sure you must have knowledge that isn't found in the medical literature.

Feb 2011
All food is good for you.
Different vaccines have different effects. Then, there's also a difference between the single dose vials and multi dose vials, in that the multi dose ones are expected to be on the shelf longer.

The facts behind vaccines are nuanced, and since the companies have liability protection, it's on the parents for due diligence. Some vaccines are more effective than others, sometimes they forget to kill the virus and you get what you were supposed to be immunized against. There's the potential for side effects...

So, just saying "people that disagree with me are dicks" is really counter productive.
People who disagree with you are right.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Feb 2011
You dislike anti-vaxxers but, I am willing to bet you support open borders and allowing the caravan of invaders into the US, right?
Firstly, I don't "dislike" anti vaxxers an more than I dislike people who believe in magic and horoscopes.

Secondly, what possible connection do you see between open borders and vaccinations?

It looks to me like you're lumping together several unrelated issues and labeling one category "conservative," and therefore good, the other "liberal" and therefore bad. That's just absurd, of course, but then you're not alone in doing so.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Firstly, I don't "dislike" anti vaxxers an more than I dislike people who believe in magic and horoscopes.

Secondly, what possible connection do you see between open borders and vaccinations?

It looks to me like you're lumping together several unrelated issues and labeling one category "conservative," and therefore good, the other "liberal" and therefore bad. That's just absurd, of course, but then you're not alone in doing so.
If you actually have to ask that question then I rest my case.

Feb 2015
sadness
Because of Anti-Vaxxers, 37 People in Europe Have Died of Measles This Year

As someone who grew up in the pre vaccine era, a time when it was expected that every child would get the measles sooner or later, this situation seems insane to me. Measles should have gone extinct by now.
A lot of diseases are on the up swing..... for just this reason.... not getting their children vaccinated.

Allright..i get it, snowflake parents who have no idea how horrible these childhood diseases can be. Fine.. great. My only caveat to this is that i hope its ONLY the parents and their children who sicken and die. It was after all... their choice.