Because of Anti-Vaxxers, 37 People in Europe Have Died of Measles This Year

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
The reason unvaccinated kids are less likely to be autistic, is because they're more likely to be dead.

Believe it or not; when your society stops shitting in the streets and people engage in good hygiene, most of those illnesses can't take hold.

Also, those safety studies are not safety studies. A safety study involves comparing the effect of the medicine to placebo. The safety studies you cited compare injection of the preservatives vs the vaccine with preservatives.

Of course nobody actually READS the things and applies thought to it... instead they act like fuckin parrots "safe and effective safe and effective. SQWAAAK!"

Nov 2010
I just don't understand how anyone can fail to recognize the facts that vaccines work, and that there is absolutely no evidence that they cause autism.

It's like they're living in an alternate reality.
along with antibiotics, the most effective medical breakthrough ever. And yet morons want to claim it doesn't work. The entire world has gone stupid, and far too many people pander to the stupid

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
along with antibiotics, the most effective medical breakthrough ever. And yet morons want to claim it doesn't work. The entire world has gone stupid, and far too many people pander to the stupid
Psst... misrepresentation or lying about other peoples positions is counter productive.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
This is why you folks are considered low/no information Leftist and are not taken seriously.
I know it's difficult to believe, given the amount of brilliant reparte I post, but I'm really only one folk. I take no responsibility for the posts that others may make.

That said, there is no connection between opinions on how best to secure the border and opinions on anti vaxxers. Those are two separate issues altogether.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I know it's difficult to believe, given the amount of brilliant reparte I post, but I'm really only one folk. I take no responsibility for the posts that others may make.

That said, there is no connection between opinions on how best to secure the border and opinions on anti vaxxers. Those are two separate issues altogether.
I have already responded to you concerning this topic.

I don't think you are ....

Well ..... let's just say if you can't see the connection I can't help you.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I have already responded to you concerning this topic.

I don't think you are ....

Well ..... let's just say if you can't see the connection I can't help you.
There is no connection, none, zero, nada.

Is there a connection between fear of flying, and liking beer? How about between your favorite color and appreciation of rap? Surely, since you see connections where there are none, you must think there is some connection there as well.