Belarusian model who claimed Trump secrets detained in Moscow

Apr 2014
Maryland
Ms. isalexi,

I am happy as a clam. Always have been. You, on the other hand, seem to vent your spleen with every post.
Wow...so bitchy. If you were as happy as a clam you wouldn’t write half the vitriol you do.
Ps you’re right youre as happy as a clam...clams are so jolly especially when they’re steaming like you seem to be.

Jan 2014
California
Wow...so bitchy. If you were as happy as a clam you wouldn’t write half the vitriol you do.
Ps you’re right youre as happy as a clam...clams are so jolly especially when they’re steaming like you seem to be.
Ms. Isalexi,

LOL, silly you arguing an long accepted vernacular simile.

Next will you argue that church mice aren't poor because they don't have a monetary system?

Perhaps my accurate perception of you as bitter was too much, such that it left you quite flustered.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Ms. Isalexi,

Next will you argue that church mice aren't poor because they don't have a monetary system?

Perhaps my accurate perception of you as bitter was too much, such that it left you quite flustered.
Oh just clam up and pretend you’re a macho boxer like your screen name lol

Jan 2016
Colorado
Ms. Isalexi,

Church mice are poor because the priests embezzle all the money that compassionate parishioners leave as donations for the mice.

I think those priests should go to Hell!

Jan 2014
California
Oh just clam up and pretend you’re a macho boxer like your screen name lol
Ms. Islaxi,

LOL, you would like it when those that repeatedly beat you in debate would just go away.

Psst, remember it is me that you first sought me out, not the other way around.