Belligerent bully--TRUMP at press conference, staffer attempts to grab CNN microphone, insults WH reporters/attacks REPS who didn't embrace him (VID)

May 2013
Boise, ID
I especially enjoyed his threats if House Dems do any oversight, and his insults toward the losing Republicans who didn't invite his malignant orange ass to campaign in their state. "Mia Love - I got no love from Mia -- Believe me."

Well Donald, you went to Montana four times and couldn't beat Tester. Ya should probably understand that these people know their states and their districts a whole lot better than you do. What you know about government would fit in a thimble.

Our president is behaving like a cornered rat and I worry that he's coming off the rails. This is a dangerous time - God Bless us all.

Jan 2018
Houston, TX
Maybe he should do what Obama did and stop holding Press Conferences?
Instead, he could throw open the door to the room and throw some raw meat and fruit into the room and let the animals fight over it.

Jul 2015
Florida
I especially enjoyed his threats if House Dems do any oversight, and his insults toward the losing Republicans who didn't invite his malignant orange ass to campaign in their state. "Mia Love - I got no love from Mia -- Believe me."

Well Donald, you went to Montana four times and couldn't beat Tester. Ya should probably understand that these people know their states and their districts a whole lot better than you do. What you know about government would fit in a thimble.

Our president is behaving like a cornered rat and I worry that he's coming off the rails. This is a dangerous time - God Bless us all.

I'm not liking FED prosecutors, historians, and others using language like, "dangerous time", "red flares going off", we're now "in a Constitutional crisis".

I'm not liking this one bit.

Jun 2013
Here
Trump has been shockingly consistent on the issues... A rare thing for a politician.

He's always said that he wanted to stop illegal immigration while expanding legal immigration and those types of programs.

His "Muslim ban" was the list of countries Obama bombed recently... Not unusual to reject immigration from places with which there is conflict.

Now, these people are not asking questions, they are using it as a platform to attack the president, presumably in thinking that they represent their viewers. If they were asking hard to answer questions, that were leading to get him to say something negative... That's expected, but when you give a smear and end with a ?, it's not a real question.

So, guy is blocked.
You're so f'ing OUT IN LEFT FIELD it would be funny, if it weren't so damn sad.

Here are some examples of Trump's "shockingly consistent" statements on the issues.

How can you so blatantly make yourself look so ridiculous without someone paying you to do so? Did Michael Cohen sign your checks before he got fired (by Trump) for a mistake in covering his "fixer" tracks? Or do you get checks via the Bank of Russia?

Who's going to pay for "that wall"?

Who was going to show his tax returns?

Who's full of BS?

The only thing "shockingly consistent" about Trump is that he's a lying, con artist asshole. (Pardon my French)

Last edited:
Jul 2015
Florida
Maybe he should do what Obama did and stop holding Press Conferences?
Instead, he could throw open the door to the room and throw some raw meat and fruit into the room and let the animals fight over it.
Same period of time Trump vs. OBAMA. Press conferences. SOLO- 2, OBAMA-8. Joint with foreign leaders-Trump 10, Obama 9.

Simple Google search. Try it.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You're so f'ing OUT IN LEFT FIELD it would be funny, if it weren't so damn sad.

Here are some examples of Trump's "shockingly consistent" statements on the issues.

How can you so blatantly make yourself look so ridiculous without someone paying you to do so? Did Michael Cohen sign your checks before he got fired (by Trump) for a mistake in covering his "fixer" tracks? Or do you get checks via the Bank of Russia?

Who's going to pay for "that wall"?

Who was going to show his tax returns?

Who's full of BS?

The only thing "shockingly consistent" about Trump is that he's a lying, con artist asshole. (Pardon my French)
Lmao... none of that is in the context of his presidency.