Belligerent bully--TRUMP at press conference, staffer attempts to grab CNN microphone, insults WH reporters/attacks REPS who didn't embrace him (VID)

May 2013
Boise, ID
I'm not liking FED prosecutors, historians, and others using language like, "dangerous time", "red flares going off", we're now "in a Constitutional crisis".

I'm not liking this one bit.
I feel guilty echoing their calls and heeding their warnings. I'd love to believe that everything will be okay, but sadly believe us to be on a razor's edge at present. As an Agnostic, I probably shouldn't feel compelled to pray, but most certainly do at present.

May 2013
Boise, ID
Wait...what? Acosta is from the left? It sounded like he was asking a legit question which should be asked regardless of political ideology.
Acosta is just a solid journalist who asks honest, important questions. That his press badge has been pulled is a sad commentary on this administration. Sarah Huck claimed that he "put his hands on her". What BS, he lightly bumped her arm when she tried to yank his mic.

Last edited:
May 2013
Boise, ID
That is a projection. CNN / MSNBC do that while lying about stuff Trump says.
NOBODY lies about stuff Trump says. The tapes are there for the record. Fox News is Donald's version of RT for Putin. A pure propaganda arm. Did you see where Hannity said he'd not be on stage with the president? And yet there he was, on stage - stumping along with Trumptard extraordinaire Judge Jeanine. Sad

‘Fox News does not condone any talent participating in campaign events. We have an extraordinary team of journalists helming our coverage tonight and we are extremely proud of their work. This was an unfortunate distraction and has been addressed.’

Sean Hannity scolded by Fox News after taking the stage at Trump rally

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
NOBODY lies about stuff Trump says. The tapes are there for the record. Fox News is Donald's version of RT for Putin. A pure propaganda arm. Did you see where Hannity said he'd not be on stage with the president? And yet there he was, on stage - stumping along with Trumptard extraordinaire Judge Jeanine. Sad

‘Fox News does not condone any talent participating in campaign events. We have an extraordinary team of journalists helming our coverage tonight and we are extremely proud of their work. This was an unfortunate distraction and has been addressed.’

Sean Hannity scolded by Fox News after taking the stage at Trump rally
Lmao... good joke.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
In what manner was my response a joke precisely?
Meh - You still have nothing
Oh, you were serious?!?!

Ok, well, take 1200 of Trumps "lies", when he talked about Mexico sending rapists and criminals, etc... that was 1 statement, with caveats, with a basis in documented facts.

It was cut up and edited to where it's been reported in thousands of various ways all trying to make Trump out to be a liar, but when you compare to the actual quote... the claims simply do not hold water.

The reporters are not THAT stupid, they just hoped their audience was stupid enough to believe their lies.