Bernie’s "free stuff" plan would add $18 trillion to national debt over 10 years

Nov 2014
North Carolina
He absolutely refuses to address Clintons plan that reduces the deficit by two trillion.
There is only one way we are going to be able to effectively deal with our national debt, and that is with domestic economic growth (not economic growth in China or Mexico). And I haven't seen Mrs. Clinton say anything that would accomplish that.

The last thing our economy needs in the White House is another Clinton. It was the trade policies signed into law by her husband that is largely responsible for the economic mess that we are in.

Last edited:
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Clinton created over 20 million jobs, Bush lost a net of almost half a million, we know which party creates jobs from history. As for manufacturing jobs, in 1970 25% of Americans worked in manufacturing, now it is 8%, blame offshoring, outsourcing, automation, and vulture capitalism, your boy Romney made hundreds of millions gutting American manufacturing jobs.

[video=youtube;BLWnB9FGmWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWnB9FGmWE[/video]

U.S. Job Creation by President / Political Party ? truthful politics

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2014
North Carolina
Clinton created over 20 million jobs]
Yeah that's what the media tells you. You should come take a look at all the small industrial towns across America the economic polices of the 90's bankrupted and turned into ghost towns. I know them well, because I used to live in one. And they are still dying all over the place.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
There is only one way we are going to be able to effectively deal with our national debt, and that is with domestic economic growth (not economic growth in China or Mexico). And I haven't seen Mrs. Clinton say anything that would accomplish that.

The last thing our economy needs in the White House is another Clinton. It was the trade policies signed into law by her husband that is largely responsible for the economic mess that we are in.
She's not a clone of her husband and these are very different times. I'd show you her proposals but you'd ignore it. You're not interested in what her proposals are.

Oct 2013
Sweden
One has to factor in the large increase in the top rate and the increase in capital gains tax. Plus, reigning in government giveaways to corporations is worth a few trillion over ten years.
Also, the costs for health care would go DOWN, not up....they dont seem to minus the money currently spent that would no longer be spent (think of every family paying health insurance now...they no longer have that bill at all...so if you increase their taxes by $200 per month but they no longer face that health insurance bill?).

College is the same, families now spend LESS.....so any increase in "tax" if offset by getting rid of a LARGER bill..

You replace a big bill with a smaller bill...you spend less and get more....but if you only add the new costs and dont do the part of the equation that shows the cost SUBTRACTIONS, you are bound to get a faulty result.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Yeah that's what the media tells you. You should come take a look at all the small industrial towns across America the economic polices of the 90's bankrupted and turned into ghost towns. I know them well, because I used to live in one. And they are still dying all over the place.
Are you not going to give any credit to your boy Rmoney and his brand of destructive vulture capitalism? Of course not, he gets a pass, it was all that evil Clinton.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Is the Bureau of Labor Statistics "the media"?