Bernie Sanders’ $16 TRILLION plan to save the planet might also require throwing some people in prison

Mar 2019
Texas
Fossil fuel executives should be criminally prosecuted for the destruction they have knowingly caused. #GreenNewDeal
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) August 22, 2019

That from someone who says that President Trump wants an authoritarian government?

So Bernie, tell us how much water and electricity you use in your THREE homes?

Freaking hypocrite.

When all you have are a hammer and sickle, every problem looks like more gulag.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Bernie Sanders should not demonize the people that have created the electricity, heat, and air conditioning that he enjoys.

I bet Bernie has flown in jets 1000x more in his life than I have. Should Bernie be in Jail because he has harmed the environment with his trips to party half naked with the Soviet Communist friends of his?

Mar 2019
California
Fossil fuel executives should be criminally prosecuted for the destruction they have knowingly caused. #GreenNewDeal

That from someone who says that President Trump wants an authoritarian government?

Freaking hypocrite.

Just remember his heros. Eugene Debbs. Norman Thomas. Lyndon LaRouche. And he PRAISED the USSR many times.

Nov 2014
North Carolina

Freaking hypocrite.

They have drank the climate change kool-aid Michele. So I don't fault them for it. If I truly believed the world was coming to an end in 10 years due to fossil fuels I would probably be supporting legislation like this as well.

It's the politicians who use Climate Change as a political gimmick just to get votes or money without putting their ass on the line with extreme legislation like this that I have true scorn for. They are the ones who have spread this madness in the first place and convinced people like Sanders and Cortez the world actually is ending - all the while probably laughing to themselves about how easily they have manipulated so many people.

10 years can't come fast enough. Though I'm not sure why I even say that. In 10 years and the world hasn't began to destroy itself no one will even care anyway. Just like after 3 years of lies about Russian Collusion none of them even seem to care. There is no accountability any more for lying and brainwashing people. They don't even seem to be bothered when the media and others make absolute fools of them. They just go right on believing everything they tell them. It's very very weird and I can't explain it.

Last edited: