Bernie Sanders' Daughter-In-Law Dies Suddenly At 46

Sep 2016
My own world
Anybody who is making sport of this news is nothing short of deplorable.. This woman had 3 young children. Now Bernie's son is responsible for raising them alone. I can't imagine what he is feeling, what her elderly mother is feeling having to bury her child (that shit isn't suppose to happen) and how the kids are feeling being so young themselves, losing their mother. It's a tragedy not wished on anybody, not even your worst enemy.

May 2012
By the wall
Anybody who is making sport of this news is nothing short of deplorable.. This woman had 3 young children. Now Bernie's son is responsible for raising them alone. I can't imagine what he is feeling, what her elderly mother is feeling having to bury her child (that shit isn't suppose to happen) and how the kids are feeling being so young themselves, losing their mother. It's a tragedy not wished on anybody, not even your worst enemy.
10 bucks says you wouldn't shed a tear if Trump croaked.

Reactions: MichelleZ
Sep 2016
My own world
Unexpected, unexplained, furthers the Clinton agenda, sounds like Arkancide.
Just be silent if you can't offer condolences. The type of cancer she had can develop anywhere and depending on where it starts the symptoms can be difficult to pin down with a cause. She felt sick for 3 weeks and the doctor's were stumped as to what it was until last week when they finally diagnosed her but it was too late. She died two days later. It's no mystery, it's just unexpected because of the lightning speed from feeling sick to death was what made it unexpected. Sad sure, but not mysterious.

Reactions: The Man

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
You can be sure that Sanders will use her tragic death for political points
You are without a doubt the most vicious, mean spirited person currently posting on this forum.

I say that with no consideration at all of your politics or mine. I don't support Sanders and will not vote for him.

This will probably get me banned from the thread, but it needs to be said: Seek help.

Honest, kind, considerate, compassionate, NORMAL people do not react this way to a tragically early death.

Of anyone.