Bernie Sanders' Daughter-In-Law Dies Suddenly At 46

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Sounds like Hillary may be setting up for a last minute White House run.

"Riggs, who was married to Sanders’ son Levi, died the same day that the Vermont senator returned home after suffering a heart attack. "

Stay classy! :yes:

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Well, your Trump thinks Putin is a great guy:

Trump tells Russian TV that Putin is a 'great guy' and 'terrific person' at G-20 summit

And plenty of people have died suddenly, unexpectedly, and strangely all around that one, when they became inconvenient or no longer useful to him, God knows...

• Love
Reactions: MaryAnne

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Well, your Trump thinks Putin is a great guy:

Trump tells Russian TV that Putin is a 'great guy' and 'terrific person' at G-20 summit

And plenty of people have died suddenly, unexpectedly, and strangely all around that one, when they became inconvenient or no longer useful to him, God knows...
If you speak to Trump fans on the street, not just Republicans, not just Trump voters, but people who are true followers of the man, you'll find that Putin denialism is really common among them. They don't just disregard the entire notion that Russia interfered in the 2016 election; they affirmatively believe that Vladimir Putin is not guilty of the majority of the offenses which he has been accused of. They generally aren't well informed on the specifics but the one they seem to be most familiar with, which they deny Russia had any role in, is the poison incidents in the UK. One guy even pointed me to the Russian embassy's statements on that case as evidence that they had no involvement. It's really damn odd. They swim in the online propaganda soup.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Sounds like Hillary may be setting up for a last minute White House run.

"Riggs, who was married to Sanders’ son Levi, died the same day that the Vermont senator returned home after suffering a heart attack. "
She did not die suddenly. She had cancer. I doubt it was sudden.

Reactions: MichelleZ
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Anybody who is making sport of this news is nothing short of deplorable.. This woman had 3 young children. Now Bernie's son is responsible for raising them alone. I can't imagine what he is feeling, what her elderly mother is feeling having to bury her child (that shit isn't suppose to happen) and how the kids are feeling being so young themselves, losing their mother. It's a tragedy not wished on anybody, not even your worst enemy.
I have lost too many to cancer, including a husband who died 2 weeks after our youngest Son graduated. College. He was diagnosed 4 days before he died.

For those who know little Oat Cell cancer is a very fast acting cancer. You are pretty well gone before you are diagnosed. My Husbands younger brother dies the same way. He was in his. 40’s.

I am truly sorry for the Sanders family and the 3 children and husband.