Bernie Won NH. Will He Win the Nomination?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Bull. Rather go back to the 1950's and freeze it there.
Much about the 1950's was progressive. Highly progressive income tax rates and much lower income inequality. Full GI Bill benefits. Very high union membership. Etc.

But either way, we must all choose from reality-based options.

Time travel is not one such.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Much about the 1950's was progressive. Highly progressive income tax rates and much lower income inequality. Full GI Bill benefits. Very high union membership. Etc.

But either way, we must all choose from reality-based options.

Time travel is not one such.
Yes. But the REAL Communism and Horses assism came about in the mid 1960's. And REALLY took off in the 1970's.

Jan 2019
southeast
I find this belief very discouraging. Are you suggesting Bloomberg will win because the elections are corrupted?

Or because he could outspend Bernie?
OMG. Did you forget what happened when Hillary was running? Dems do not want Bernie. He is way too left for the party. And if you ask Bernie they did everything to get him out of the way. Wasserman and Brazille and claims innocent, but not so.

Reactions: Madeline
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
OMG. Did you forget what happened when Hillary was running? Dems do not want Bernie. He is way too left for the party. And if you ask Bernie they did everything to get him out of the way. Wasserman and Brazille and claims innocent, but not so.
I don't think they can repeat those same tactics. But yes. Corporate Democrats are alarmed by Bernie because he is promoting the interests of the 99%, not their billionaire overlords.

Reactions: labrea

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Exactly. Believe that point is being missed by many. And this was in New England for heaven's sake.

The two moderates together/combined got considerably more support than Sanders. As Biden and Warren diminish (as i think they soon will) their backers are much more likely to go to Amy and Pete than they are to Bernie.

The chances of Bernie Sanders reaching that magic 1000+ number of delegates before the convention are remote. And if "the selection" is determined at the convention then the Democrat power players are very unlikely to allow Sanders to win.....because they want to win in the General Election. And Sanders can't pull the swing states in the upper mid-west.

What do you think of my Senator, Amy Klobuchar?

Klomentum, lol!

Reactions: HayJenn