Beto’s In!

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Well, whoever wins is going to have to convince democrats, not opponents on the Internet. At this point anything could happen.
Nah, I disagree.

Two white guys on the democratic ticket is not something that could happen. I don't often make such self-assured predictions. But I'll make an exception here. If it turns out I'm wrong in the future I'll be happy to eat the crow. But I'm not that worried.

Jan 2016
Colorado
We could end up with a Biden/Beto ticket. It's way, way too early, but it does sound good to me.
I like Joe Biden, I really do; but he would be in his 80's before he finished his first term.

I think that is just too old. The 2020's are going to be a decade of CHAOS. We will need a mentally nimble President. That calls for someone younger. I'm sorry, Joe. Your time has passed.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I was disappointed as well. He sounded to me like someone avoiding an ambush that wasn't there. It made him look like a used car salesman, no offence to decent used car salesmen.
Hickenlooper will have a CNN Town Hall on March 20th, a week from yesterday. I am hoping that he can re-introduce himself to the American public------actually, most Americans don't even know who he is yet------and get his campaign off to a new start. I still like the guy. I do have some mild criticisms of him. He never pushed hard enough for increases in education funding in Colorado. Education funding in this state is an absolute JOKE.

Jan 2016
Colorado
You're really from Texas and never heard Hal, Bert or Robert (among many others) being shortened to Beto?

Really?

Huh...

Alright.

I lived in Houston from 1978-2014 and heard it quite often.
You have my condolences.

For living in Houston for so long. I was there briefly----like, for one weekend plus a day or two-----in the summer, some three decades ago, and I was MISERABLE. Don't think I ever stopped sweating the whole time I was there. I think I was sweating when I took a shower.

Houston was my idea of HELL.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
You're really from Texas and never heard Hal, Bert or Robert (among many others) being shortened to Beto?

Really?

Huh...

Alright.

I lived in Houston from 1978-2014 and heard it quite often.
Thanks. I did not know that, although, I also didn't care if his name was "culturally misappropriated."

Apr 2012
And within mere hours of Beto announcing, the Trump supporters have the all too expected meltdown.

It's only March - never know what things look like 3, 6, 12 months from now

Considering its chaos every single day in the WH.
Show the meltdown. Beto is no threat. Unlikely he will even win the democrat nomination