Beto livestreams getting his ear hair trimmed

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Pete is gay and proud of it. It's part of his campaign.

If he was a regular white male, with a real wife instead of a gay sex partner, the left wouldn't pay much attention to him

Love is blind my man, bigotry is not.

Hate breeds hate, love breeds love.

his gayness is irrelevant other than to the point of the left liking him better for it, Identity politics and your point is correct though your comments on "real" is uncalled for.

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
Love is blind my man, bigotry is not.

Hate breeds hate, love breeds love.

his gayness is irrelevant other than to the point of the left liking him better for it, Identity politics and your point is correct though your comments on "real" is uncalled for.
I've got to call it what it is.

Pete doesn't have a wife, and it's not a real marriage. It's a pretend marriage with a gay sex partner.

Oct 2013
USA
Trump wraps his hair around his head and then stands in the wind to reveal a slow rise and fall of his hair helmet. I'd like to see him in a barber shop gluing it down or covering it with plastic wrap but that is just me.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Trump wraps his hair around his head and then stands in the wind to reveal a slow rise and fall of his hair helmet. I'd like to see him in a barber shop gluing it down or covering it with plastic wrap but that is just me.

The obsession with trump in every single thread is disturbing.

Oct 2013
USA
I've got to call it what it is.

Pete doesn't have a wife, and it's not a real marriage. It's a pretend marriage with a gay sex partner.
Let me know when you are going to tell it like it is because certainly this is saying nothing since it is a real and legal marriage. He is as legally married as you are.

You can say "I like my marriage better than Pete's marriage" but you can't say "My marriage and marriages I approve of are the only real marriages because that is what my brain told me and my brain does not recognize reality or legalities."