Betsy DeVos Repeatedly Violates Court Order, Could Face Jail

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
The bailiff asked if she swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Betsy DeVos replied that yes, she would tell all five kinds of truths.

May 2012
By the wall
And still you're again the first one to respond yet again... maybe go fix on of your other oh so successful websites instead of participating in threads here that you deem unworthy to even get started ?
I make every thread better that I post in.

I honestly wish I were you so I could have the experience of having my wisdom given to me.

And I do it for free.

You don't actually realize how lucky you are.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
There is definately a part of the brain that isn't functioning correctly in the Republic die hard methods to 'screw the people at the bottom'

Reactions: EnigmaO01
May 2012
By the wall
I said you're getting 'better'.. you're in no way any good yet.

And the Donald would never take the bus, not even if he could cheat on the fare.
I wouldn't either but they won't give me a parking spot so it's either ride the bus in or pay about 100 bucks a month to get one.

Nov 2013
NY
I wouldn't either but they won't give me a parking spot so it's either ride the bus in or pay about 100 bucks a month to get one.
A blind PHD with multiple websites doesn't get a parking spot and can't afford one either.. now ain't life a bitch.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
"Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is unlikely to go to jail, but the internet might have you think otherwise."

"In fact, the judge has already given DeVos an out. In her Tuesday ruling, Kim asked both the Education Department and the former Corinthian students to submit responses to the possibility of a contempt order. She also asked them to give some ideas of how the department could "remedy" its illegal collection of student loan payments from the former students and ensure it didn't happen again."

"The Education Department didn't immediately return a request for comment, but it had noted in previous court filings that it was aware of its error. The department wrote it was letting borrowers know about the error and issuing refunds."

Recent Similar Discussions Forum Date
Current Events