Bevin asks for recanvass in Kentucky

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
WHAAAAT??????? After listening the Democrats BITCH for the last three years? After listening to them BITCH for 8 years of Bush? That is really funny. Let us see. Broward County ring any bells?
Did any Democratic governors threaten to overturn the election results by the power of their office as we may have here with Republicans?

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Did any Democratic governors threaten to overturn the election results by the power of their office as we may have here with Republicans?
Yes. Gray Davis was recalled for incompetence. The last gasp of common sense in this rotten State. Part of the State Law. Besides ,you didn't read mt earlier post. I SAID Bevin should pack it in and go home. Miss that?

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Yes. Gray Davis was recalled for incompetence. The last gasp of common sense in this rotten State. Part of the State Law. Besides ,you didn't read mt earlier post. I SAID Bevin should pack it in and go home. Miss that?
Yes, I understand he was recalled but that's a far cry from what I am asking. It is an apples to oranges comparison. Governor Davis did not use the power of his pen to try to remove a competitor from office. According to reports it was due to anger on the part of voters when he overspent on the budget in his state.

As for Bevin packing it in, I do agree with you there. He should. But then again at this point it is rather doubtful as he tries to hold on to power and use anything at his disposal to fight tooth and nail to keep his office despite the odds against him.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
Bevin should just let this go. Kentucky INCREASED the number of GOP seats in the state legislature. The problem is not the party....