Biden, Biden, Biden

Amelia

Former Staff
Jun 2014
Wisconsin
One of the smartest things about the ad is that it exists in a world where all but the most dedicated kool-aid drinkers accept that Trump had Biden so much on his brain that he used taxpayer dollars to try to pressure a foreign nation into digging up dirt on Biden. The ad reinforces that reality without directly referring to the impeachment and especially without referring to the hot-button issue of whether Trump's actions were legal.

Keeps it simple. Keeps it real. Trump has Biden on the brain in a big way.

Jul 2014
midwest
What does Biden have on HIS brain?

Oh wait, his brain doesn't work very well anymore.

Just wait until he opens his mouth and we'll see it demonstrated, yet again...

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
One of the smartest things about the ad is that it exists in a world where all but the most dedicated kool-aid drinkers accept that Trump had Biden so much on his brain that he used taxpayer dollars to try to pressure a foreign nation into digging up dirt on Biden. The ad reinforces that reality without directly referring to the impeachment and especially without referring to the hot-button issue of whether Trump's actions were legal.

Keeps it simple. Keeps it real. Trump has Biden on the brain in a big way.
I like all the Democratic candidates. This spot is a breath of fresh air and I hope to see more from the others.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
What does Biden have on HIS brain?

Oh wait, his brain doesn't work very well anymore.

Just wait until he opens his mouth and we'll see it demonstrated, yet again...
I think old mushbrain Biden forgot that "ready to go from day one" didn't work out for the last Democrat to run for president.