Biden, Biden, Biden

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Yes they are Trump apologists. They won't comment on what he does but instead say the behavior in the other guy is the same with false equivalency. What about what about what about bla bla bal. . That's someone hiding his support because they are embarrassed as hell for being the type of person that would support Trump. The shame of it all hey closest Trumpsters, lol. You know who you all are and so do the rest of us.
Yeah that false equivalency thing sure befuddles a lot righties like MacDuff.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Mike is keeping it up does not matter if he is the candidate. Tom Steyer said the same today.

Even Silicon Valley is sending their money to Democrats.
I know...good for both of them.!! Going to give Trump a run for him "money" so to speak.

Mike Bloomberg will pay for the nearly 500 staffers on his presidential campaign to continue working through November to support whoever wins the 2020 Democratic nomination, even if it's not him, NBC News reports.
Why it matters: The former New York mayor is focused on getting President Trump out of the White House, and his vast operation — focused beyond the traditional early states — could provide a strong foundation in key battleground states, like North Carolina and Pennsylvania.
  • The billionaire has also established a large tech operation, which will help the future nominee compete with Trump's digital prowess.
  • Bloomberg has pledged to spend $15 million on efforts to drive voter turnout, and his staffers could help that push effort in key states.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
But he did not vote for Trump!
That because when the political party I belonged to tried to tell me to vote for a corrupt, dishonest, sleazy perv I said no. Yours is more doing the same and you are embracing him.
If Democrats run a mini Trump like Biden then they will lose. Because it will be an admission that everything they whined about Trump was bullshit. You're all willing to embrace those qualities of Trump that you claim to hate, as long as it's a Democrat. "Not as bad as Trump" is not a convincing argument.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
That because when the political party I belonged to tried to tell me to vote for a corrupt, dishonest, sleazy perv I said no. Yours is more doing the same and you are embracing him.
If Democrats run a mini Trump like Biden then they will lose. Because it will be an admission that everything they whined about Trump was bullshit. You're all willing to embrace those qualities of Trump that you claim to hate, as long as it's a Democrat. "Not as bad as Trump" is not a convincing argument.

Trying, in any way to equate Biden to Trump, is laughable.

And I'm pretty sure Trump is scared to death to run against Biden

You know, the thing he is being impeachment for??

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Trying, in any way to equate Biden to Trump, is laughable.

And I'm pretty sure Trump is scared to death to run against Biden

You know, the thing he is being impeachment for??
I'm not trained in deprogramming techniques so I'm not trying to convince PH leftists. I'm spreaking to normal people.
Biden is a jello brained corrupt old perv.

Reactions: Leaf Aricsun
Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
I'm not trained in deprogramming techniques so I'm not trying to convince PH leftists. I'm spreaking to normal people.
True, but Biden is a Democrat and that's all that matters. Trump won because he beat all the republicans, not because he was one of them. The left still doesn't get it.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

You consider yourself normal with stupid comments like Biden is a corrupt perv??

LOL.

And please, just continue to ignore this

As Joe Biden faces intense scrutiny of his behavior toward women, the wife of former defense secretary Ash Carter has dismissed claims a picture of her with the former vice-president is an example of unwanted touching.

In a Medium post late on Sunday, Stephanie Carter discussed the photo, in which Biden has his hands on her shoulders and appears to be whispering in her ear during the swearing-in ceremony for her husband in 2015.

“As the sole owner of my story,” Carter wrote, “it is high time that I reclaim it – from strangers, Twitter, the pundits and the late-night hosts. I won’t pretend that this will be the last of that picture, but it will be the last of other people speaking for me.”

Biden, she said, had hugged her because he sensed she was “uncharacteristically nervous” and had leaned in to thank her for letting her husband serve in the Obama administration. He kept his hands on her shoulders “as a means of offering his support”, she wrote.

Oops.