Biden, Biden, Biden

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
You consider yourself normal with stupid comments like Biden is a corrupt perv??

LOL.

And please, just continue to ignore this

As Joe Biden faces intense scrutiny of his behavior toward women, the wife of former defense secretary Ash Carter has dismissed claims a picture of her with the former vice-president is an example of unwanted touching.

In a Medium post late on Sunday, Stephanie Carter discussed the photo, in which Biden has his hands on her shoulders and appears to be whispering in her ear during the swearing-in ceremony for her husband in 2015.

“As the sole owner of my story,” Carter wrote, “it is high time that I reclaim it – from strangers, Twitter, the pundits and the late-night hosts. I won’t pretend that this will be the last of that picture, but it will be the last of other people speaking for me.”

Biden, she said, had hugged her because he sensed she was “uncharacteristically nervous” and had leaned in to thank her for letting her husband serve in the Obama administration. He kept his hands on her shoulders “as a means of offering his support”, she wrote.

Oops.
Just like I said. He's a Democrat so that makes it ok. You people excused Bill Clinton for years. So don't act like you're on some moral high ground.
Go ahead and run your dim witted old pervert. The best part of Trump getting reelected will be the leftists going nuts. I'm going to bake a cake.

Sep 2016
My own world
That because when the political party I belonged to tried to tell me to vote for a corrupt, dishonest, sleazy perv I said no. Yours is more doing the same and you are embracing him.
If Democrats run a mini Trump like Biden then they will lose. Because it will be an admission that everything they whined about Trump was bullshit. You're all willing to embrace those qualities of Trump that you claim to hate, as long as it's a Democrat. "Not as bad as Trump" is not a convincing argument.
You were not a Democrat in the last election according to your statements supporting the tea party and the likes of Ted Cruz. He's never been a democrat.By the way to say that Joe Biden is like Trump is like saying ice cream has the same characteristics as a slab of concrete.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Just like I said. He's a Democrat so that makes it ok. You people excused Bill Clinton for years. So don't act like you're on some moral high ground.
Go ahead and run your dim witted old pervert. The best part of Trump getting reelected will be the leftists going nuts. I'm going to bake a cake.
Don't think I ever "excused" Bill Clinton btw.

But you keep thinking the Biden in a perv - doesn't matter

You would never vote for him anyway so your "opinion" does not mean much...at all.

And per usual, no comment on Ash Carter's wife who defended him.

Par for the course with you

Sep 2012
SoCal
The House minority leader announces how the party of Trump will combat that ad.
:cool:

Why can't BS campaign? What does JB have to do with that? BS is not even a Dem. WTF is wrong with those stupid people?

GOPers cancelled primaries so no one can run against Drumpf, and they dare to talk about fairness? RNC which has become part of Drumpf's campaign and prevents others from running against him in primaries ... talking about fairness? Those "rightful things"?

May 2019
midwest
Why can't BS campaign? What does JB have to do with that? BS is not even a Dem. WTF is wrong with those stupid people?

GOPers cancelled primaries so no one can run against Drumpf, and they dare to talk about fairness? RNC which has become part of Drumpf's campaign and prevents others from running against him in primaries ... talking about fairness? Those "rightful things"?
Sanders 1st job is US Senator; campaigning for president 2nd.
Yep.

To the rest --- Amen.

Reactions: MaryAnne
Sep 2012
SoCal
Sanders 1st job is US Senator; campaigning for president 2nd.
Yep.

To the rest --- Amen.
Drumpf's 'first job' is supposed to be president (which he is incapable of doing), but he's been campaigning continuously since he filed to run in 2020 on his inauguration day. But IOKIYAR? Aren't there other Senators running and campaigning? What makes BS different? BS is campaigning as well. Wasn't Drumpf running against Senators in 2016? But IOKIYAR?

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I know...good for both of them.!! Going to give Trump a run for him "money" so to speak.

Mike Bloomberg will pay for the nearly 500 staffers on his presidential campaign to continue working through November to support whoever wins the 2020 Democratic nomination, even if it's not him, NBC News reports.
Why it matters: The former New York mayor is focused on getting President Trump out of the White House, and his vast operation — focused beyond the traditional early states — could provide a strong foundation in key battleground states, like North Carolina and Pennsylvania.
  • The billionaire has also established a large tech operation, which will help the future nominee compete with Trump's digital prowess.
  • Bloomberg has pledged to spend $15 million on efforts to drive voter turnout, and his staffers could help that push effort in key states.

Tom Steyer promised to keep working, funding, walking door to door no matter what!

These guys mean business and are using their wealth to tip the scales. Both are past the point of making money an are fighting for good