Biden/Harris-2020

May 2007
Houston, Texas
I support anyone who can beat Trump. As of now, it looks like Biden. Things are likely to change in the next year or so and by then we will have time to hear what they say. If someone younger than Biden shows he can beat Trump, I'm for them! However, if Biden is the one who can beat Trump, I will support him enthusiastically.

May 2012
By the wall
I support anyone who can beat Trump. As of now, it looks like Biden. Things are likely to change in the next year or so and by then we will have time to hear what they say. If someone younger than Biden shows he can beat Trump, I'm for them! However, if Biden is the one who can beat Trump, I will support him enthusiastically.
Biden is bringing a lot of baggage with him, more than even Hillary because his isn't wrapped up in a conspiracy bow.

It's all straightforward.

People are numb to Trumps flaws by now after hearing about it 24/7 so he is sitting pretty at this point.

Biden's dirty laundry is going to come into view for the first time for many people.

I have to admit that he has some balls trying to run for president with his record though because Trump is absolutely going to pound him on his record.

Biden may be dominating the polls right now but it's not the general which is a completely different animal.

I think you guys would be better off going with Butthead because at least he can play the gay victim card when Trump yells at him.

Booker is the only one actually discussing policy at this point although there is just something weird about him.

Harris simply says, "I think that is something we should discuss" on absolutely every issue she is asked about meaning she has no policy.

Sanders is simply Sanders, we all know him.

Pocahontas is a non-starter.

Beto has some charisma but he couldn't even beat the garden gnome so he has little chance.

You know who the democrats would love?

Chelsea Clinton.

She could probably walk away with the nomination if she entered the race.

She's young, been around politics, doesn't really have any negatives about her...everyone on the left loves her.....plus she's got the Clinton name.

However, it doesn't appear she has any public service aspirations at this point.

Lucky for us I suppose.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Biden is bringing a lot of baggage with him, more than even Hillary because his isn't wrapped up in a conspiracy bow.

It's all straightforward.

People are numb to Trumps flaws by now after hearing about it 24/7 so he is sitting pretty at this point.

Biden's dirty laundry is going to come into view for the first time for many people.

I have to admit that he has some balls trying to run for president with his record though because Trump is absolutely going to pound him on his record.

Biden may be dominating the polls right now but it's not the general which is a completely different animal.

I think you guys would be better off going with Butthead because at least he can play the gay victim card when Trump yells at him.

Booker is the only one actually discussing policy at this point although there is just something weird about him.

Harris simply says, "I think that is something we should discuss" on absolutely every issue she is asked about meaning she has no policy.

Sanders is simply Sanders, we all know him.

Pocahontas is a non-starter.

Beto has some charisma but he couldn't even beat the garden gnome so he has little chance.

You know who the democrats would love?

Chelsea Clinton.

She could probably walk away with the nomination if she entered the race.

She's young, been around politics, doesn't really have any negatives about her...everyone on the left loves her.....plus she's got the Clinton name.

However, it doesn't appear she has any public service aspirations at this point.

Lucky for us I suppose.
How long did it take you to type all that bullshit? Trump will lose in 2020, if he's still in office, that is.

May 2012
By the wall
How long did it take you to type all that bullshit? Trump will lose in 2020, if he's still in office, that is.
Just like he will lose to Hillary in the biggest landslide ever huh?

Yep, I remember you saying that.

Then you disappeared for two weeks when she lost.

Dragonfly...you …… :)

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
You should be rooting for Biden to get the nomination. How come Trump isn't? Is this a feint on his part? (He doesn't do subtlety much, from what I see.)

May 2012
By the wall
You should be rooting for Biden to get the nomination. How come Trump isn't? Is this a feint on his part? (He doesn't do subtlety much, from what I see.)
Oh I don't care who get's it. I don't think Trump will have much of an issue with whoever it is unless you have another Obama hiding in the wings somewhere.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Just like he will lose to Hillary in the biggest landslide ever huh?

Yep, I remember you saying that.

Then you disappeared for two weeks when she lost.

Dragonfly...you …… :)
Yea, I was wrong. That was then and this is now. Things could change between now and the election, we will have to wait and see.