Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Most of the polls at this stage are either push polls by the media to try to bring consensus to their desired narrative or are utterly useless. They have zero predictive ability.

Also anyone on the Democratic side who supports anyone one OTHER than Biden should really have their eyes opened at this stage. The media is trying to determine the winner fo the Democratic Primary and make it a foregone conclusion before a single vote has been cast.

Sorry Warren, Sanders, Cruz and supporters of other candidates.... the TDS demands the media consensus pick of Biden be the winner so every bit of information that doesn’t lead to that doesn’t exist.
Trump Dictator Syndrome again . Polls help the candidates raise money. Which in turn will determine who gets on the debate stage this primary . There are literally zero candidates that ignore the polls. The information at this stage is obviously not predictive. Even though , they were pretty accurate about the midterms .

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Sleepy Joe will be lucky to get on the ticket, the primaries will be brutal for him.

I'm going to love it when that nickname catches on and Biden embraces it.

If Trump is "bright eyed and bushy tailed," I think a lot of people might prefer having a beer with Sleepy Joe for a few years to recover from the toddler-grade chaos.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

If Trump is "bright eyed and bushy tailed," I think a lot of people might prefer having a beer with Sleepy Joe for a few years to recover from the toddler-grade chaos.
to say nothing of a 73 year old president teaching kids it's ok to call people names .

Last edited:
Jul 2013
On a happy trail

Trump seems to be insinuating that any candidate that doesn't appear to be high on meth is "sleepy".

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
doesn't Quinnipiac usually lean right ?
Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll

Biden seems to get more popular the more Trump attacks him.

While Trump seems to be suffering from the quicksand effect . The more he wiggles the deeper he sinks.

More brutal 2020 poll numbers for Trump
Personally think the Democrats do have the advantage going into the 2020 presidential election.

But can't picture Biden being the ballot nominee. He is a gaffe machine. His polling numbers have nowhere to go but down.