Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll

Jan 2012
SoCal
Trump Dictator Syndrome again . Polls help the candidates raise money. Which in turn will determine who gets on the debate stage this primary . There are literally zero candidates that ignore the polls. The information at this stage is obviously not predictive. Even though , they were pretty accurate about the midterms .
The reasoning here is circular. You make my point for me. You show how the media can pick the candidate and control the primary without a single vote having been cast and their motivation for doing that.

Which would probably be great if they were backing a good candidate... however Biden is the worst candidate to put up against Trump. Everything Trump has as a negative Biden has worse.

Trump grab p*ssys...
Biden grabs everyone......

Trump is too old...
Biden is even older....

Trump says stupid shit ten times a day, seems intellectually vacant and goes by his “gut” whatever that means....
Biden says stupid shit every time he opens his mouth, has already been accused of plagiarism on his climate plan has no rough positions because he is an empty suit and hasn’t even apologized for being so “hands on” because it is his style of governing by his gut...

Trump seems like an impulsive warmonger and picks fights all the time....
Biden says he will do all of that AND take Trump behind the woodshed.....

The Democrats are supposed to pick a candidate that creates a contrast to Trump. Biden does the opposite....

You know that uncle you’ve got that picks fights, says crazy shit and that you wouldn’t trust with your car keys....

We’ve got an even older and crazier uncle to vote for....please trust him with the nation and your future!!!

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Way too early. In 2015 Jeb Bush was ahead by over 20 points and look how that turned out. What is interesting this early though is that the far left/progressive candidates combined have the highest lead with 34. Thats pretty big, I still dont see how the centrists pull this off.
if they convince voters they can beat Trump they will.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
The reasoning here is circular. You make my point for me. You show how the media can pick the candidate and control the primary without a single vote having been cast and their motivation for doing that.

Which would probably be great if they were backing a good candidate... however Biden is the worst candidate to put up against Trump. Everything Trump has as a negative Biden has worse.

Trump grab p*ssys...
Biden grabs everyone......

Trump is too old...
Biden is even older....

Trump says stupid shit ten times a day, seems intellectually vacant and goes by his “gut” whatever that means....
Biden says stupid shit every time he opens his mouth, has already been accused of plagiarism on his climate plan has no rough positions because he is an empty suit and hasn’t even apologized for being so “hands on” because it is his style of governing by his gut...

Trump seems like an impulsive warmonger and picks fights all the time....
Biden says he will do all of that AND take Trump behind the woodshed.....

The Democrats are supposed to pick a candidate that creates a contrast to Trump. Biden does the opposite....

You know that uncle you’ve got that picks fights, says crazy shit and that you wouldn’t trust with your car keys....

We’ve got an even older and crazier uncle to vote for....please trust him with the nation and your future!!!
yeah , if you ignore reality Biden can't beat Trump. You're the one engaging in circular logic. Votes can't determine who's on the debate stage so you're using that to discredit a process that uses the available information . Biden isn't anything like Trump. Yet again , you're using your own argument that he is to conclude he's too much like Trump to beat him. Even though , being like Trump would likely help Biden in some instances . Oh and btw , the opposing party doesn't get to pick who runs against Trump .

Last edited:
Jan 2012
SoCal
yeah , if you ignore reality Biden can't beat Trump. You're the one engaging in circular logic. Votes can't determine who's on the debate stage so you're using that to discredit the a process that uses the available information . Biden isn't anything like Trump. Yet again , you're using your own argument that he is to conclude he's too much like Trump to beat him. Oh and btw , the opposing party doesn't get to pick who runs against Trump .
I gave plenty of examples.. you ignore them and repeat yourself. Biden quit one presidential campaign because of plagiarism claims. His campaign was already found to have straight up lifted entire sections of a climate change document for his campaign.

I’m not the one that created an entire series of memes of Obama and Biden together where Obama is the adult and Biden is portrayed as an impulse and crazy person. Both Republicans and Democrats have done that because there is truth to it.

Here is that right-wing fake news source....Newsweek with a few of his most impressive gaffes....

Joe Biden's biggest gaffes: Quotes and blunders that could hurt a 2020 campaign

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
lol, wasn't hillary leading by even more? How well did that work out?

Well if he keeps his promise and cures cancer, maybe.

Jan 2014
California
doesn't Quinnipiac usually lean right ?
Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll

Biden seems to get more popular the more Trump attacks him.

While Trump seems to be suffering from the quicksand effect . The more he wiggles the deeper he sinks.

More brutal 2020 poll numbers for Trump
The Watchman,

Whoa, I think it is safe to say that President Trump is in trouble in that election tomorrow.....Wait, what, are you saying that the election is not for another 508 days?

Well, in that case, why should anybody care about this poll?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I gave plenty of examples.. you ignore them and repeat yourself. Biden quit one presidential campaign because of plagiarism claims. His campaign was already found to have straight up lifted entire sections of a climate change document for his campaign.

I’m not the one that created an entire series of memes of Obama and Biden together where Obama is the adult and Biden is portrayed as an impulse and crazy person. Both Republicans and Democrats have done that because there is truth to it.

Here is that right-wing fake news source....Newsweek with a few of his most impressive gaffes....

Joe Biden's biggest gaffes: Quotes and blunders that could hurt a 2020 campaign
and so , Trumptman, that all happened before your namesake was elected . Voters know about Biden along with the good and the bad. Kinda interesting how Trump , Fox News and Trump supporters are attacking Biden . What's up with that ? If he's such a flawed candidate wouldn't you want him running against Trump?