Biden: "Look at my record"

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday pushed back against criticism from Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez following a report that he planned to seek a "middle ground" solution to climate change.

"No middle ground," Ocasio-Cortez, 29, said at an event promoting the Green New Deal in Washington on Monday. The freshman Democrat from New York was addressing "conservatives on both sides of the aisle" who say her climate change proposal is too extreme or radical. And the youngest woman ever elected to Congress bemoaned the inaction of lawmakers who were warned 30 years ago about the potential impacts of global warming.

"I will be damned if the same politicians who refused to act then are going to try to come back today and say, 'We need a middle-of-the-road approach to save our lives," she said.

"You never heard me say 'middle of the road.' I’ve never been middle of the road on the environment," Biden said. "Tell her to check the statements that I made and look at my record. She'll find that nobody has been more consistent about taking on the environment and the green revolution than I have."

Tell her to 'look at my record': Biden responds to Ocasio-Cortez's criticism on climate

Jul 2014
CA
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday pushed back against criticism from Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez following a report that he planned to seek a "middle ground" solution to climate change.

"No middle ground," Ocasio-Cortez, 29, said at an event promoting the Green New Deal in Washington on Monday. The freshman Democrat from New York was addressing "conservatives on both sides of the aisle" who say her climate change proposal is too extreme or radical. And the youngest woman ever elected to Congress bemoaned the inaction of lawmakers who were warned 30 years ago about the potential impacts of global warming.

"I will be damned if the same politicians who refused to act then are going to try to come back today and say, 'We need a middle-of-the-road approach to save our lives," she said.

"You never heard me say 'middle of the road.' I’ve never been middle of the road on the environment," Biden said. "Tell her to check the statements that I made and look at my record. She'll find that nobody has been more consistent about taking on the environment and the green revolution than I have."

Tell her to 'look at my record': Biden responds to Ocasio-Cortez's criticism on climate
I don't know why the press keeps giving her so much attention.

It not like she has a magic wand and can decide, all by herself, who the D nominee will be.