Biden: "Look at my record"

Apr 2012
That's probably true.

Trump won the election because he was gonna rock the boat, and drain the swamp and shake things up.

And he certainly did some of that, now dint he?

America was tired of business as usual.

Some of the Hillary worshipers did not and STILL do not understand that.
Yes, I think the country is still tired of business as usual. And I don't think the Demo leadership is going to change. But change is coming. As the generation that has to worry about being murdered at school and seeing their parents struggle to cover basic needs comes of age they will not be content to sit back and let things get worse. Those Parkland kids, for instance give me hope.

Trump sure did shake things up. He bred even more terrible monsters in the swamp. He is now trying to destroy the economy. Business as usual Biden won't bring us back from that.

Jul 2014
midwest
Yes, I think the country is still tired of business as usual. And I don't think the Demo leadership is going to change. But change is coming. As the generation that has to worry about being murdered at school and seeing their parents struggle to cover basic needs comes of age they will not be content to sit back and let things get worse. Those Parkland kids, for instance give me hope.

Trump sure did shake things up. He bred even more terrible monsters in the swamp. He is now trying to destroy the economy. Business as usual Biden won't bring us back from that.
Agree with your first sentence.

And, I'm not sure that Biden will make it all the way to the finish line.

Long time to go...