Biden says he doesn't know Boris Johnson's name but UK leader 'looks like Donald Trump'

Mar 2019
On a drive-by
ROCK HILL, South Carolina — Joe Biden forgot the prime minister of the United Kingdom's name after touting his foreign policy knowledge.

“I don’t know the new prime minister of England. He looks like Donald Trump, I know that," the former vice president said at a town hall hosted by Clinton College. Biden made the comment while answering a question about his foreign policy platform. Biden claimed he was the only Democratic president candidate with relationships with foreign leaders.

Boris Johnson became prime minister on July 24, having previously been foreign secretary, and mayor of London for seven years, among other roles.

It's hardly the first time Biden, former chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has confused the names of foreign leaders, particularly in Great Britain. At a May 4 fundraiser, Biden, 76, flubbed the name of then-British Prime Minister Theresa May, calling her by former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's name.

Biden says he doesn't know Boris Johnson's name but UK leader 'looks like Donald Trump'

Oh no biggie, I guess. It wasn't like the guy was Mayor of London throughout Biden's time as VP or anything

Jul 2014
midwest
No big deal, it's just the Prime Minister of Americas closest ally.

Poor Joe, his brain just doesn't work well anymore.

Happens to everyone.

It's just happening to him while the nation is watching, that's the difference...

Jul 2014
midwest
Amazing the Trumpettes make not remembering a name a big deal but give Trump a pass on on his serious mental issues. Such selective outrage.
Well, of COURSE!

More deflection to Trump Hating in a thread about Biden.

Who woulda thunk it?

Besides everyone, I mean...

Nov 2013
NY
Amazing the Trumpettes make not remembering a name a big deal but give Trump a pass on on his serious mental issues. Such selective outrage.
You got to understand… they really have nothing to talk about.. it's not like their prezzy would have any noteworthy ideas or policies.. and they really don't like to talk about him being the crazy twitter grandpa.
And if they leave the conversation to the normal people, they know they'll lose.. so they look for the next shiny object they can find to distract their fellow Trumpsters from waking up. Like,
"Biden is senile",
"AOC said something again , wasn't dancing on a roof enough already ?"

I just think the best it to let them play amongst themselves in these threads.. the less attention they get, the quicker it fades out.

Apr 2015
Katmandu
ROCK HILL, South Carolina — Joe Biden forgot the prime minister of the United Kingdom's name after touting his foreign policy knowledge.

“I don’t know the new prime minister of England. He looks like Donald Trump, I know that," the former vice president said at a town hall hosted by Clinton College. Biden made the comment while answering a question about his foreign policy platform. Biden claimed he was the only Democratic president candidate with relationships with foreign leaders.

Boris Johnson became prime minister on July 24, having previously been foreign secretary, and mayor of London for seven years, among other roles.

It's hardly the first time Biden, former chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has confused the names of foreign leaders, particularly in Great Britain. At a May 4 fundraiser, Biden, 76, flubbed the name of then-British Prime Minister Theresa May, calling her by former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's name.

Oh no biggie, I guess. It wasn't like the guy was Mayor of London throughout Biden's time as VP or anything
Sleepy Joe is really having a hard time remembering anything these days. I expect to get on of those Silver Alerts that he wondered off lost and cant be found anytime.

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
Watching a Biden-Trump debate would be like watching lunchtim at the Sunnydale Valley old geezer home.

Jul 2011
Tennessee

He says he doesn't know him.