Bill Clinton friend: Hillary Already Running For 2020

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Obama's first mid terms results were worse than Trumps.

Republicans gained 63 seats in the house and 5 in the Senate. They gained 6 governors.

In 2010 it was the Democrats voting out the Blue Dogs, because they didn't support the ACA

It had noting to do with wanting a Republicans - it had EVERYTHING TO DO WITH GETTING RID OF THE BLUE DOGS!

(This republican fake news is funny - when examining the actually FACTS, you see why this happened It sure isn't because they approved of your policies, or any member of the Republicans!)

The Blue Dog Coalition suffered serious losses in the 2010 midterm elections, losing over half of its seats to Republican challengers.

Opposition to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and climate change legislation caused their defeat

Its members, who were roughly one quarter of the Democratic Party's caucus in the 111th Congress 2009 - 2010, accounted for half of the party's midterm election losses.

Blue Dog numbers in the House were reduced from 54 members in 2009 to 26 members in 2011 and two of the Coalition's four leaders - *Stephanie Herseth Sandlin and Baron Hill failed to secure re-election.

*Stephanie Herseth Sandlin won a democratic seat in this mid term BY SWEARING SHE WAS NO LONGER A BLUE DONG. (But we are keeping an eye on her)
=================

Eventually, kmiller1610, you'll get how worthless this fake argument is.

100% of the democratic voters who held their nose and voted republican...WISHED THEY DIDN'T!!! (How do I know this? I've been participating in political forums since 2008)

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Simple facts are good enough for me. Keep up with those huge fonts. They are literally all you have. You are the one making generalizations and trying to amplify their value with fonts.

This was a completely normal mid term. No shame or hiding is necessary. The people prefer divided government when their experiment at a unified government falls short of expectations and it nearly always does.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Simple facts are good enough for me. Keep up with those huge fonts. They are literally all you have. You are the one making generalizations and trying to amplify their value with fonts.

This was a completely normal mid term. No shame or hiding is necessary. The people prefer divided government when their experiment at a unified government falls short of expectations and it nearly always does.

DOES IT BOTHER YOU?...LOL

OOPS, I STOPPED READING AFTER THAT, IT WAS QUITE OBVIOUS I HAD UPSET YOU

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
This post started on
Oct 8, 2017

Who dug this up?...a lot has happened since then, with this in mind, makes it another repug nothing burger! LOL

Tumpers...never ceases to amaze me....how low they go, every day.

Nov 2018
Maryland
She will win the nomination again, because she will cheat again. It's what Hillary does.

Donald will defeat her again, her voters will be found crying again.

Repeat and rinse.