Bill Clinton Regularly Brought His Whole Family to Visit Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s New Mexico Ranch

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Making Epstein's suicide less likely.

Former President Bill Clinton regularly brought his entire family to the New Mexico ranch of deceased child sex predator Jeffrey Epstein, according to a security expert who worked on the estate.

Bill, Hillary and even their daughter Chelsea reportedly showed up at Epstein’s cowboy-themed Zorro Ranch many times. Bill was supposedly Epstein’s best celebrity pal, and the former commander-in-chief would often sleep at the guest house on Epstein’s massive estate.

Security expert Jared Kellogg was brought in by long-time estate manager Brice Gordon to set up a sophisticated camera system to better protect the property. He dished the dirt on the Clintons in an exclusive interview with the Daily Mail.

Reactions: Hognoxious

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Use “elf” in a sentence.

jeffery epstien did not kill hims”elf”..

#funnierthanborowitz

Nov 2008
Washington state
Making Epstein's suicide less likely.

Former President Bill Clinton regularly brought his entire family to the New Mexico ranch of deceased child sex predator Jeffrey Epstein, according to a security expert who worked on the estate.

Bill, Hillary and even their daughter Chelsea reportedly showed up at Epstein’s cowboy-themed Zorro Ranch many times. Bill was supposedly Epstein’s best celebrity pal, and the former commander-in-chief would often sleep at the guest house on Epstein’s massive estate.

Security expert Jared Kellogg was brought in by long-time estate manager Brice Gordon to set up a sophisticated camera system to better protect the property. He dished the dirt on the Clintons in an exclusive interview with the Daily Mail.

Crickets, if Trump did this we would never hear the end of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
It's undisputed, at least as far as I know, that he was on the Lolita Express about two dozen times. That's a story that was broken by Gawker and verified by Newsweek. Not exactly right-wing fanatics.

I find it totally plausible that he hung out at the ranch too. But I'm not familiar with the source in the OP.

Reactions: bajisima

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
The Clintons and the Trumps were long-time family friends. Many of their troubles are shared.

Reactions: bajisima

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Many of our highest public officials have been hanging around with a known sex offender for years. It's extremely weird. And the fact one public official did it doesn't make it matter less when another public official does it. that reasoning confounds me.