Bill Gates doesnt rule out voting for Trump if democrats decide to tax billionaires

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I went back and read my posts to you and I have no idea what your talking about. Sometimes I think you aren't even on the same forum as the rest of us.

your comprehension problems are all your own.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Well they need to take time to understand it because that is exactly what this means.
Thing is she is basing all her "plans" on her wealth tax and it looks like it isnt even constitutional. Then how does she tax?

Reactions: Minotaur
Nov 2013
NY
I went back and read my posts to you and I have no idea what your talking about. Sometimes I think you aren't even on the same forum as the rest of us.
But WHHHYYY ? You shouldn't have, no, you really should have. Don't feed the trolls.

Dec 2015
SoCal
Bloomberg, the billionaire former mayor of New York, has indicated to associates in recent weeks that Joe Biden’s recent struggles against Sen. Elizabeth Warren are making him rethink his decision to stay out of the 2020 Democratic primary. Bloomberg has signaled he’s “still looking at” running for president, but people close him say that the only way he could even go down that path is if Biden’s fortunes suffer so much that he drops out before or during the early stages of the primary. Bloomberg could then enter the race as one of the rare moderates with enough name recognition and campaign funding to make a run.

Putin would be very grateful.

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
And take those numbers back 40 years to the founding of Microsoft, his initial investment was peanuts, and he has made hundreds of billions in cap gains, and any of his original stock he has not sold is still untaxed and will be untaxed until he dies.
Bill Gates' "initial investment" in Microsoft was his entire working life and almost all of his net worth. If Microsoft had gone the way of Compaq, none of us would know about or remember Bill Gates. The company he founded, created and led fundamentally transformed the entire global economy. Bill Gates' role in Microsoft was not a "peanuts" of an investment.

Taxing virtually all of the wealthiest people's wealth requires a global taxing authority that precludes these people from running off to the far corners of the Earth with their wealth. We don't have that, and no one is seriously talking about establishing it, so these notions (of taxing virtually all of the wealthiest people's wealth) are for complete idiots. Are you saying you're a subscriber?

Reactions: Wonderer