Bill would limit heavy truck speed to 65 mph

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Driving in snow just means no sudden sideways movement and no sudden braking. On I-80 I used to drive 60MPH on the snow and ice to make the climbs there in states like Wyoming
So you are saying its safe for a truck to be less than 3 car lengths from another truck in snow doing 80 mph?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Probably people stupid enough to live there. Plus the illegals they let drive
Potential truckers looking for the easy way out often ask each other what the easiest state to get a CDL in is. I see a lot of people reply that it's Florida.

...maybe that has something to do with the whole "Florida man..." thing we see on the internet?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
So you seem to always find the minority of stupid truck drivers.
And you, as an all-or-nothing person, always defend all truck drivers. The world isn't the simple place you like to think it is. Not all Republicans are good... not all Democrats are bad.... not all four wheel vehicle drivers are bad... not all semi truck drivers are good.

Humans are complicated.

Apr 2012
Potential truckers looking for the easy way out often ask each other what the easiest state to get a CDL in is. I see a lot of people reply that it's Florida.

...maybe that has something to do with the whole "Florida man..." thing we see on the internet?
The requirements are the same in the states. You need to know how to driver and backup. If you go to a school you take the drivers test at the school

Apr 2012
And you, as an all-or-nothing person, always defend all truck drivers. The world isn't the simple place you like to think it is. Not all Republicans are good... not all Democrats are bad.... not all four wheel vehicle drivers are bad... not all semi truck drivers are good.

Humans are complicated.
No you want to justify your lies