Bill would limit heavy truck speed to 65 mph

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Talk about a meltdown! Go on get it all out. ... feel better?
We're good, Rev. I was afraid you were drifting back into your previously acknowledged forum spammer routine but you look to have worked your way through it. Good job!

Hope you have a great Tuesday. Remember, it's the first day of the rest of our lives!

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
We're good, Rev. I was afraid you were drifting back into your previously acknowledged forum spammer routine but you look to have worked your way through it. Good job!

Hope you have a great Tuesday. Remember, it's the first day of the rest of our lives!

Great talk! I hope you feel better.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Feel great, bud!

Rooting for you to overcome your issues someday though. Keep on keeping on!

“Most insidious” “#ThoughtsAndPrayersForVictimWarriors”

Oh its not me who needs help... its your humor....... and your obsession with me.... ;)

Its not healthy.... but you’ll pull through...

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
“Most insidious” “#ThoughtsAndPrayersForVictimWarriors”

Oh its not me who needs help... its your humor....... and your obsession with me.... ;)

Its not healthy.... but you’ll pull through...
There, there... tough morning already? Nose to the grindstone, buddy. You can get through this. Seek me out again if you need further encouragement.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
And here I thought you were doing so well at resisting those natural urges to go back to your forum spamming days. That didn't work out so well for you before.

Come on, bud... Hop back on that wagon!

Worked out perfectly.... id be happy to @boontito you again in response to insults. Just try me.