Billions in questionable payments disappeared down California's Medicaid hole

Jul 2015
Florida
Mr. picturetaker,

If you want to change the subject, please start your own thread.
This is DEAD on point. Nothing MAGICAL has happened on how to rip off Medicare/Medicaid and TriCare from the 80's to the ACA of the past 6 years. It's just a different name. And we just sent another scammer to the Senate who knows how to do it and got away with it.

Not related my ass!

Jan 2014
California
This is DEAD on point. Nothing MAGICAL has happened on how to rip off Medicare/Medicaid and TriCare from the 80's to the ACA of the past 6 years. It's just a different name. And we just sent another scammer to the Senate who knows how to do it and got away with it.

Not related my ass!
Mr. Picturetaker,

This isn't about Medicare fraud by a private company in the 1980, this is about mismanagement by the state ending up costing California billions.

Please, stop derailing the thread.

Apr 2012
East coast USA
The FBI is aware and if you are one taking advantage of the Medicare system, you will rue the day they caught you. I actually know one who did it, not once, but twice- check out paper clip dentist. Yep, brother of friends wife.

Jan 2014
California
The FBI is aware and if you are one taking advantage of the Medicare system, you will rue the day they caught you. I actually know one who did it, not once, but twice- check out paper clip dentist. Yep, brother of friends wife.
Mr. Loki,

Please stay on subject. We are talking about the State of California mismanaging the Medicaid system

Jan 2014
California
The mismanagement is from conservative capitalists who rip off California.
Mr. Bob,

There are no conservative capitalist who rip off California in California government. Liberal capitalist pretending to be philanthropist, yes, but conservative capitalist, no.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Mr. Bob,

There are no conservative capitalist who rip off California in California government. Liberal capitalist pretending to be philanthropist, yes, but conservative capitalist, no.
One has to be able to bill Medicaid in order to rip off Medicaid. That would be the vendors and HC providers who are ripping off Medicaid. Most of which are corporations or businesses or work for corporations or businesses.

I once billed Medicaid for services to a client who was covered by them for costs not re-embursed by other plans. The first thing thing asked was what Medicaid approved vendor I worked for, which was none. So my time ended being donated for free.

Last edited:
Jan 2014
California
One has to be able to bill Medicaid in order to rip off Medicaid. That would be the vendors and HC providers who are ripping off Medicaid. Most of which are corporations or businesses or work for corporations or businesses.

I once billed Medicaid for services to a client who was covered by them for costs not re-embursed by other plans. The first thing thing asked was what Medicaid approved vendor I worked for, which was none. So my time ended being donated for free.
Ms. Panzareta,

Please read the link. At issue is the State signed up more than 400,000 that were not eligible for Madicaid, not the honest providers providing a service.