Birther attorney Orly Taitz asked me to give false testimony in open court ....

Vortex

Former Staff
Dec 2006
home
You have to read this Declaration filed in the birther lawsuit filed in US District Court in California, Captain Pamela Barnett v. Barack Hussein Obama, et al.

Lucas Daniel Smith 10.12.09 new Declaration SACV09-00082-DOC (Anx)

This declaration has it all, the Mossad involvement, tales of infidelity (illicit sexual affair involving Taitz and her co-counsel complete with the description of what the sex was like), conspiracy, suborning perjury -- you name it, you can find it in this document.

"She's crazy. She's a bitch. In fact she's a crazy bitch..."

All I can say is, you can't make this shit up and the only question I have after reading it is - who is the crazier, Taitz or the Declarant, Lucas Daniel Smith.

A paradox it is.

[quote name='Vortex' date='23 October 2009 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1256277554' post='42972']

"She's crazy. She's a bitch. In fact she's a crazy bitch..."

All I can say is, you can't make this shit up and the only question I have after reading it is - who is the crazier, Taitz or the Declarant, Lucas Daniel Smith.

A paradox it is.

[/quote]

Agreed...this bitch is stranger than fiction...

Vortex

Former Staff
Dec 2006
home
I don't know if this is legitimate or a prank.

It has not been filed in the court case yet.

It is pretty crazy - who knows.

Vortex

Former Staff
Dec 2006
home
Here are some of the allegations found in the declaration.

COMES NOW the Declarant, LUCAS DANIEL SMITH, and states and deposes that the following declaration is true, relevant to this civil action and needs to be brought to the attention of the Government of the United States of America which is a "government of the people, by the people, for the people." (Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania November 19, 1863).

I. My name is Lucas Daniel Smith. I am 29 years old ( DOB 01.04.1980). I was born in the state of Iowa. My hometown is Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I'm a Republican. Conservative. Wholeheartedly against entitlement programs / income-support programs. I believe in a society free of PROPERTY TAX other than that which we pay (one time) when we initially purchase the said property. I am of sound mind and free of any mental disease or psychological impairment of any kind. (sic)

II. Attorney Orly Taitz asked me (Lucas Smith) to lie under oath and to give false testimony in the Honorable Judge David O. Carter's courtroom, for civil action SACV09-00082-DOC (Anx).

III. Attorney Orly Taitz asked me to give false testimony in open court that attorney Gary Kreep had contacted me in June and July of this year (2009) during my eBay auctions for Barack Obama's Coast Province General Hospital Kenyan birth certificate and other related Items (!). Moreover, Orly Taitz asked me to testify in open court that attorney Gary Kreep offered to buy from me (Lucas Smith), Barack Obama's Coast Province General Hospital birth certificate. In addition, Orly Taitz asked me to give false testimony in open court that I'd ascertained from the wording of Kreep's eBay messages that he (Kreep) wanted to by the birth certificate so that he (Kreep) could 'bury" it so that it would never see the inside of a courtroom or news outlet.

V. On two separate occasions while Orly Taitz and I were having discussions she (Orly Taitz) brought up the idea that I (Lucas Smith) should give false testimony in open court that it was me (Lucas Smith) that also obtained, in Kenya, the 1964 Republic of Kenya Certified Copy of Registration of Birth of Barrack Hussein Obama II....

Orly Taitz told me that she'd been supplied with the photograph of the 1964 Republic of Kenya Certified copy of Registration of Birth of Barack Hussein Obama II by MOSSAD...

Orly Taitz went on to tell me that she'd strategically planned from the outset of her public release of the photograph of the 1964 Republic of Kenya Certified Copy of Registration of Birth of Barrack Hussein Obama II for the possibility foe me (Lucas Smith) vouching (at a later date) for having obtained this birth registration while I was in Kenya and furthermore that it was I (Lucas Smith) that gave her the color photograph of the birth registration, as well.

... I mentioned to Orly Taitz the incident about the car and the subsequent "hitman" joke that Peyton Freiman and myself had chuckled about. Attorney Orly Taitz then told me she wanted me to give testimony in the Honorable Judge David O. Carter's courtroom that there had been an 'attempt on my life".... and that I feel that President Obama has sent 'operatives" to kill me before I have the chance to testify...

.... At this point it began to become clearer and clearer to me that Orly Taitz had no understanding of the law. I also began to note that all filings, in all of Orly Taitz's civil actions against President Barack Obama, were actually being composed by the renowned Charles Lincoln III. Charles Lincoln III is a brilliant man who I hold in the highest esteem....

Charles Lincoln is a noble man...Charles Lincoln III earns his money by helping those who have fallen into foreclosure on their homes.... Patriots and concerned citizens wishing to donate to the cause of saving America and the ousting of Barack Obama from office of President of the United States should consider making monetary donations to the renowned Charles Lincoln III.

Charles Lincoln III also talks openly about his illicit affair with married woman Orly Taitz....

I have searched far and wide for supporting evidence which would back up or authenticate the two Kenyan birth certificates that have been filed in this civil case... However, all investigation, research and analysis... have led me to believe that the document is a fake and that Orly Taitz has known it was a fake from the onset.

Orly Taitz is independently wealthy and her husband (Yosef Taitz) is a wealthy software programmer.

XIV. It should be duly noted that approximately one week after I left the house of Charles Lincoln III that he (Charles) was evicted from his home....

Executed on 10.12.2009

Respectfully submitted,

/s/ Lucas Daniel Smith

[quote name='Vortex' date='23 October 2009 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1256324165' post='43270']

Here are some of the allegations found in the declaration.

[/quote]

the whole scenario is pretty wacky. I wonder what the inquiring mind of our resident birther, kmiller, take on this is?

Vortex

Former Staff
Dec 2006
home
[quote name='International Underwriter' date='24 October 2009 - 08:28 AM' timestamp='1256390928' post='43620']

the whole scenario is pretty wacky. I wonder what the inquiring mind of our resident birther, kmiller, take on this is?

[/quote]

So many fraudulent long forms to rely on, so many wackadoodles involved, kmiller has to have an opinion.

Taitz is a mail order attorney relying on a disbarred attorney to prepare the pleadings while she ignores his advice and shares his bed.

The declarant gave up his hunt for Africa's loche ness monster, Mbembe, to hunt down the birth certificate and then he tried to sell it on ebay.

The declaration itself reads like something from The Onion.

What's not to love - it definitely is curious which fits into kmiller's motives for pursuing the nonsense.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
It is just amazing how quickly Birthers formed their own educational system... Now they are granting law degrees!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/birth-university-san-francisco

It just had to be San Franciso!

But it just expands the universe of people we can call birthers!

Birthers: People who give Birth!

(well that leaves me out... obviously!)

Maybe we could construct a term for men? How about Neo-Birthers!??

Vortex

Former Staff
Dec 2006
home
[quote name='kmiller1610' date='25 October 2009 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1256520239' post='44712']

It is just amazing how quickly Birthers formed their own educational system... Now they are granting law degrees!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/birth-university-san-francisco

It just had to be San Franciso!

But it just expands the universe of people we can call birthers!

Birthers: People who give Birth!

(well that leaves me out... obviously!)

Maybe we could construct a term for men? How about Neo-Birthers!??

[/quote]

That is just one of the definitions of "birther". As I provided you in the other thread, you fit the other definition.

Here is that link if you like to read the definitions again.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Birther&defid=3535077

And here is another source:

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Birther)

Conspiracy theories rejecting the legitimacy of President of the United States Barack Obama's citizenship and his eligibility to be President have circulated before and after his victory in the 2008 presidential election. Some of these conspiracy theories allege that Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii, and that his birth certificate is a forgery. Other conspiracy theories allege that Obama is a citizen of Indonesia, or that because he had dual citizenship at birth (British and American), he is not a natural born citizen of the US. Being a natural born citizen is a requirement to be President of the United States under Article Two of the United States Constitution. These theories received attention in mid-2008 following Obama's victory in the Democratic primaries, in late 2008 – early 2009 with regard to the Electoral College vote and Obama's inauguration, and again in mid-2009 following a lawsuit by Army reservist Stefan F. Cook.

These claims are promoted by a number of fringe theorists and political opponents who filed lawsuits which sought to disqualify Obama from standing or being confirmed as President, or to obtain additional proof that he is qualified. Three were filed with and dismissed by the Supreme Court of the United States.[1][2] Additionally, as of December 2008[update], none of the cases have prevailed in lower courts.[3] Although Obama was confirmed as president-elect by Congress on January 8, 2009,[4] and sworn in as President on January 20,[5] litigation continued into his presidency. Those promoting these conspiracy theories are frequently called "birthers", a moniker that parallels the nickname "truthers" for adherents of the 9/11 Truth movement.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birther

Jun 2006
Vancouver
I remember when Arnold Swartz-a-hoosiewhat was elected Governor there was some speculation about "well currently a foreign born citizen can't be President but maybe that's a little old fashioned. If that could be ammended he would make a good Republican candidate.

I think he's a very sad manthese days - cause those days are gone.