Black Conservatives , Trump supporters, Debate Black Liberals on American Politics (Extended Version)

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

just stumbled on this video. My first thought was "why"? But , then I pushed that aside and listened to about 2 minutes and I was all in.
Talk about an intelligent discourse. No personal attacks. It's relatively civil. Great questions. "How do you feel when you see a black person wearing a MAGA hat? How badly have you been treated by other blacks because you're a black Conservative?

Dec 2018
Florida

just stumbled on this video. My first thought was "why"? But , then I pushed that aside and listened to about 2 minutes and I was all in.
Talk about an intelligent discourse. No personal attacks. It's relatively civil. Great questions. "How do you feel when you see a black person wearing a MAGA hat? How badly have you been treated by other blacks because you're a black Conservative?
Excellent post. I love discussions like this. I do prefer with less people so I can focus on each person better (that’s just me). I think we need MORE discussions like this. More can be discussed and understood than letting the asshats on CNN and Fox bicker. There is a reason I’m a fan of Stephen crowder and Ben Sharpiro and Candace Owens. They sit with people and having discussions. That’s my kind of conservative.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Excellent post. I love discussions like this. I do prefer with less people so I can focus on each person better (that’s just me). I think we need MORE discussions like this. More can be discussed and understood than letting the asshats on CNN and Fox bicker. There is a reason I’m a fan of Stephen crowder and Ben Sharpiro and Candace Owens. They sit with people and having discussions. That’s my kind of conservative.
if only the Trump supporters would have let other people talk. Yeah. But, other than that, it was nice to finally see Trump supporters portrayed in a respectable manner. Nice to see people of differing opinions respect the opinions of others. I agree. The people you list as "my kind of conservative" are all partisan hacks. Just my opinion.

Dec 2018
Florida
Something that disturbs me in this is his statement about liberation and about 13 minutes. As a black man in 2019 America he is as liberated as his socioeconomoc peers. What will limit his ability to do anything is going to be his money.

Dec 2018
Florida
if only the Trump supporters would have let other people talk. Yeah. But, other than that, it was nice to finally see Trump supporters portrayed in a respectable manner. Nice to see people of differing opinions respect the opinions of others. I agree. The people you list as "my kind of conservative" are all partisan hacks. Just my opinion.
They are viewed as Partisan hacks because they go out there and have hardline discussions and back their opinions with facts. I don’t agree with them on everything (gay marriage is an example). But they are NOT as portrayed by the left. Certainly not “hacks.” I’d say they are a hack if they blindly support a view. But they don’t.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
They are viewed as Partisan hacks because they go out there and have hardline discussions and back their opinions with facts. I don’t agree with them on everything (gay marriage is an example). But they are NOT as portrayed by the left. Certainly not “hacks.” I’d say they are a hack if they blindly support a view. But they don’t.
Too bad your fact free post belies your statement.

Dec 2018
Florida
Too bad your fact free post belies your statement.
What are you talking about? You realize you can go to each of the listed people’s YouTube channels and watch their discussions they have. Stephen Crowder is well known for “change my mind.” Something that terrifies campus liberals so much they try to get him banned from having discussions.

What? Does it bother you that someone would have the audacity to back their views with facts and have a discussion? End of day? My statement stands. Do you have a problem with someone basing their views on facts and then openly speaking and debating them?