Black Eye: Dan Rather and the Birth of Fake News

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Watch Black Eye: Dan Rather and the Birth of Fake News: Season , Episode , "Coming Thursday, January 10 to Fox Nation" Online - Fox Nation

"Black Eye: Dan Rather and the Birth of Fake News” covers the controversial decision by CBS News and anchor Dan Rather to run a story involving unauthenticated memos claiming President George W. Bush had received favorable treatment during his time in the Texas Air National Guard.

This Fox Nation Special is due to be released on January 10th.

I have long heard it said that Dan Rather was the modern day Father of Fake News with his Docugate lies about George W. Bush.

Our Leftist friends love to claim that ALL the Hatred and Intolerance directed at President Trump is because he's a fraud, a racist, a Russian bot .... yadda, yadda, yadda ....

But, I have always maintain that this level of Hatred and Intolerance would have been directed at the winning Republican candidate REGARDLESS of who they were.

Docugate supports my position.

The fake news MSM have been out to destroy the Republicans for decades now .... REGARDLESS of who they are.

Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
Why is it that the republicans have so much more expertise at producing fake news? Ever since the Saint Ray Goon was elected republicans have gone with fake news.
And bush did get favoritism in the air national guard.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Why is it that the republicans have so much more expertise at producing fake news? Ever since the Saint Ray Goon was elected republicans have gone with fake news.
And bush did get favoritism in the air national guard.
Accuses Republicans of Fake News ....

Then site Democrat Fake News ......

You can't make this stuff up folks.

Just saying.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I wonder how many members here even remember Docugate and how the fake news MSM circled around Dan Rather and gave him awards after it was exposed as fake news.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
It is said that Dan Rather wrote Docugate to distract for John Kerry's grotesque and deceitful 1971 testimony before the United States Senate about the war — calling our American soldiers “monsters”.

Truly this man was a traitor to this Great Nation and the fake news MSM media not only knew it but, knew they had to run interference.

Docugate was the first modern day fake news story that was aimed to change the course of an election.

Thank God, Dan Rather FAILED and America was victorious.

One can only imagine what 4 years of John Kerry's Iran Nuclear Deals would have done to this Great Nation in 2004.

I look forward to this special coming on January 10th.

May 2014
Missouri
This is almost funnier than the Trumptards trying to discredit
our justice system because it's getting ready to take their Jim Jones down.
IDIOCRACAT HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THIS THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND OR REFER TO HIS POSTS. THANK YOU.

ARMCX1

Former Staff
Jun 2013
SoCal
Watch Black Eye: Dan Rather and the Birth of Fake News: Season , Episode , "Coming Thursday, January 10 to Fox Nation" Online - Fox Nation

"Black Eye: Dan Rather and the Birth of Fake News” covers the controversial decision by CBS News and anchor Dan Rather to run a story involving unauthenticated memos claiming President George W. Bush had received favorable treatment during his time in the Texas Air National Guard.

This Fox Nation Special is due to be released on January 10th.

I have long heard it said that Dan Rather was the modern day Father of Fake News with his Docugate lies about George W. Bush.

Our Leftist friends love to claim that ALL the Hatred and Intolerance directed at President Trump is because he's a fraud, a racist, a Russian bot .... yadda, yadda, yadda ....

But, I have always maintain that this level of Hatred and Intolerance would have been directed at the winning Republican candidate REGARDLESS of who they were.

Docugate supports my position.

The fake news MSM have been out to destroy the Republicans for decades now .... REGARDLESS of who they are.
I always thought the explanation for Bush's TANG service documents being fake had to to with the dubious arguments about typeface which supposedly weren't available. But we're.