Black Eye: Dan Rather and the Birth of Fake News

Jul 2011
NYC
No, as you're well aware, when faced with true statements, I say "true," even when they come from someone I generally disagree with. For example:

Pelosi says it's 'an open discussion' whether a sitting president can be indicted

But, you don't have the goods, so you'll punk out like you always do.

As you know, I've never said that. It's just something you made up, because you're too frightened to take on things I've actually said, so instead you put words in my mouth and attack them. Pathetic.

cry more.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
My door is always open and a simple pm away, tough guy.
Dumb dumb, I'm not accusing you of physical cowardice. Your cowardice is of the mental variety. You are afraid of getting humiliated, and so whenever you realize you're out of your class, you punk out with an evasion.

Jul 2011
NYC
Dumb dumb, I'm not accusing you of physical cowardice. Your cowardice is of the mental variety. You are afraid of getting humiliated, and so whenever you realize you're out of your class, you punk out with an evasion.
cool story bro. if true you wouldn't need to reduce yourself to hurling insults at me then claiming victimhood. I say anything to anyone here I'd say to there face, when someone like you starts calling me "moron", "halfwit", "coward" and on and on and on, it's clear you have some seething contempt for me, but are too cowardly to press the issue outside the safety of the internet. You are far less caustic in person because you are timid of character. that's my point.

Not that I have any pugilistic intentions, on the contrary, I'm a pacifist. but you are a big mouth who challenged me.

Run along counselor, your services are below my standards.

May 2016
california
Misleading news could be applied broadly, I see where the German hack of politicians emails and other data was reported as likely done by right wing or Russians, again, they blamed the Russians for an IT attack in 2015, but no proof then and no proof who did it now. It's just the news.