Black Eye: Dan Rather and the Birth of Fake News

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
You literally hurled a bunch of insults at me an ran away yesterday, only to return after I mocked you about it.
No, as you know I always respond to every substantive point with a substantive response. Yes, sometimes I also throw in some personal insults when dealing with posters for whom I have contempt, but I never run from a substantive point. Apparently your issue is that I didn't reply during a period when I wasn't online, and only thrashed your idiotic attempts at arguments when I returned. Trust me: you're just not important enough for me to schedule my day around.

Jul 2011
NYC
As you know, I admitted no such thing. That's just your go-to coward's move of pretending I made an admission that you know you invented. Try harder, child.

It's conceivable she broke some law I don't know about, since I'm not an expert in the area. However, given that the usual right-wing stooges have been throwing legal references at me for three years now, insisting they've finally found a law she broke, and every single time it turns out they're wrong, I feel confident enough to say she didn't break the law, because if she did they'd have found something by now.

You talk out of both orifices way to much, you do realize this right?

You feign expertise and ignorance in the same posts, then get all butthurt and start hurling insults. you are a bore.

Jul 2011
NYC
No, as you know I always respond to every substantive point with a substantive response. Yes, sometimes I also throw in some personal insults when dealing with posters for whom I have contempt, but I never run from a substantive point. Apparently your issue is that I didn't reply during a period when I wasn't online, and only thrashed your idiotic attempts at arguments when I returned. Trust me: you're just not important enough for me to schedule my day around.

yah, you say shit to people online you would never say to in person, I get that. No worries there. Just your insults should be more clever, right now they just seem tantrumy and puerile.

Puerile means juvenile so you don't have to look it up.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
You talk out of both orifices way to much, you do realize this right?
Actually, as you're aware, I'm direct and forthright in my arguments, unlike you, who constantly resorts to inventing crap you wish I'd said and attacking that.

You feign expertise and ignorance in the same posts, then get all butthurt and start hurling insults. you are a bore.
Be specific: where did I feign expertise and ignorance in the same post? I suppose I may have claimed expertise in some things and ignorance in others in the same post, but if you're saying I've claimed both about the same thing, I'd like to see what your'e referring to.

Jul 2011
NYC
Actually, as you're aware, I'm direct and forthright in my arguments, unlike you, who constantly resorts to inventing crap you wish I'd said and attacking that.

Be specific: where did I feign expertise and ignorance in the same post? I suppose I may have claimed expertise in some things and ignorance in others in the same post, but if you're saying I've claimed both about the same thing, I'd like to see what your'e referring to.

No.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
yah, you say shit to people online you would never say to in person
I suspect if I saw your dead eyes, weak chin, and paunchy frame in real life, I might feel too much pity to take you down quite as harshly as I do when you're more of an abstraction.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
That's because you made it up. That's just your way -- you know you can't take me on based on things I've actually said, so you just invent crap, like the notion that I claimed ignorance and expertise in the same post. Then, when challenged to back up your claim, you punk out. Cowards are a predictable lot.

Last edited:
Jul 2011
NYC
That's because you made it up. That's just your way -- you know you can't take me on based on things I've actually said, so you just invent crap, like the notion that I claimed ignorance and expertise in the same post. Then, when challenged to back up your claim, you punk out. Cowards area predictable lot.

No, because no matter what I say you'll say "nuh uh" and proclaim yourself the smartest "man" in the universe. I am discovering you to be a collossal waste of time and am going to start giving you the hollywood treatment, which is a quota.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
No, because no matter what I say you'll say "nuh uh"
No, as you're well aware, when faced with true statements, I say "true," even when they come from someone I generally disagree with. For example:

Pelosi says it's 'an open discussion' whether a sitting president can be indicted

But, you don't have the goods, so you'll punk out like you always do.

proclaim yourself the smartest "man" in the universe.
As you know, I've never said that. It's just something you made up, because you're too frightened to take on things I've actually said, so instead you put words in my mouth and attack them. Pathetic.