"Black Voices for Trump"

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Black unemployment halved under Obama policies, and has dropped one single point since Trump assumed power.

• Love
Reactions: Friday13

CtC

Mar 2019
California
She's a strange little ranger.

Meanwhile, I can't imagine many black voters supporting Trump. Does he think lower unemployment outweighs his hatemongering?
Name the hate mongering. Did Trump use the "N" word? Did he SAY something derogatory about African Americans? Call them lazy? Just when did this Hate Mongering happen? Link.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Name the hate mongering. Did Trump use the "N" word? Did he SAY something derogatory about African Americans? Call them lazy? Just when did this Hate Mongering happen? Link.
"*Skip*

DETROIT (AP) — Robin D. Stephens lived through Jim Crow and thought the worst days of racism were behind her. Then President Donald Trump told four American congresswomen of color to “go back” to where they came from .

“It was very hurtful to see the person who is the leader of the country that I live in and that I respect and love, speak that way to U.S. citizens,” said Stephens, a 61-year-old retired public defender who lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

*Skip*

Speaking to the NAACP on Wednesday, several Democratic White House hopefuls blasted Trump’s record on race. New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker derided Trump’s reference to African nations as “shithole countries.” Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders said Trump is trying to “divide people up in order to gain power.”

Bill Weld, the former Massachusetts governor mounting a longshot challenge to Trump for the Republican nomination, called the president a “raging racist,” ignoring Trump’s claim last week that he doesn’t have “a racist bone” in his body.

*Skip*"