BLEXIT

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
When I uploaded my first video onto YouTube one year ago, I entitled it “Mom, Dad, I’m a Conservative.”

It was a two-minute satirical stab at the social exiling that many Americans face when they announce their conservatism to friends and family.

Soon thereafter I would discover that for black Americans, the punishment that awaits is far worse than any social exile: it is a full-court social lynching.

Search the name of any prominent black conservative and peruse the words written by liberal journalists:

Dr. Ben Carson is a “porch monkey”

Larry Elder is but an “Uncle Tom”

Kanye West is “in the sunken place”

Clarence Thomas is “a womanizer”

I have been branded a self-hating black, Nazi-sympathizer and rather astonishingly — a white supremacist.

The underlying sentiments are clear; black people are meant to think and act within the confines of what white liberals deem acceptable.

But while in the past the threat of slander has worked to lag the spreading of black conservatism, over this last year, I have observed something of the opposite effect.

Exclusive -- Blexit: In My Own Words

More and more Black Americans are waking up everyday.

Blexit is a movement that says, I can choose to think and believe how I want to based on my own research.

This will certainly NOT be popular with the Democrat Party and Leftist alike.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Well John, I see you found both black Trump supporters left. Congratulations!
That really upsets you doesn't?

The thought of Black Americans thinking for themselves.

Well here's a news flash for you.

There's more than just two.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
That really upsets you doesn't?

The thought of Black Americans thinking for themselves.

Well here's a news flash for you.

There's more than just two.
Let's wait and see the black vote percentages in the upcoming election. I bet more black Americans vote democrat rather than republican. What do you think?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Let's wait and see the black vote percentages in the upcoming election. I bet more black Americans vote democrat rather than republican. What do you think?
I think it really bothers you to think that Black Americans may be leaving the Democrat Party and becoming independent thinkers.