Blood Lust. A Human Nature

Feb 2011
The greatest place on Earth California
NO. Being insecure in ones self can mimic blood lust instinct though.

Jun 2007
On board my shipa at sea
How do you explain the media"s reaction to
blood lust.

It is very clear
the endeavour to bring blood and guts
into our lounge room

leaves them salivating at the mouth.
It can be seen and heard
on a regular basis.

The biggest test for the world
Is yet to come when

censorship rises
from the ashes.

Feb 2011
The greatest place on Earth California
How do you explain the media"s reaction to
blood lust.

It is very clear
the endeavour to bring blood and guts
into our lounge room

leaves them salivating at the mouth.
It can be seen and heard
on a regular basis.

The biggest test for the world
Is yet to come when

censorship rises
from the ashes.
Todays American has a very low self worth in regards to machismo. To have blood and guts on the tube or in the games being played by children feeds the insecurity of these droids. One should not have to see or be told of atrocities to have a sense of personal worth. It shows the total lacking in self reliance to "need" these inputs to have a feeling of self worth.

Jun 2007
On board my shipa at sea
So you think the human race is feeding on the lust for blood that is brought into our lounge rooms by the media.
Isn't that a human nature.

Jun 2007
On board my shipa at sea
If feeding on blood lust is a Human nature .

Can it be identified?

Can it be manipulated?

Is it being manipulated ?

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Todays American has a very low self worth in regards to machismo. To have blood and guts on the tube or in the games being played by children feeds the insecurity of these droids. One should not have to see or be told of atrocities to have a sense of personal worth. It shows the total lacking in self reliance to "need" these inputs to have a feeling of self worth.
Oh, I dunno... I was fifteen years old when "Aliens" came out in 1986. My adult cousin took me to see it in the theater, and we cheered each time an astronaut was torn in half. It was memorable; it was fun. I don't think it was indicative of any sort of "insecurity."

Jun 2013
VA
Oh, I dunno... I was fifteen years old when "Aliens" came out in 1986. My adult cousin took me to see it in the theater, and we cheered each time an astronaut was torn in half. It was memorable; it was fun. I don't think it was indicative of any sort of "insecurity."