Bloomberg viewed as having best chance to beat Trump in betting market analysis

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg
MICHAEL RUBENS BLOOMBERGBloomberg viewed as having best chance to beat Trump in betting market analysisPoll: Trump trails 2020 Democratic contenders in MichiganThe Hill's 12:30 Report: Pelosi names impeachment managers as focus shifts to SenateMORE is viewed as the Democrat most likely to defeat President Trump if nominated, according to a newly released betting market analysis.

However, the analysis from researchers at Standard Chartered Bank, first reported by CNBC, also found that Bloomberg is viewed as having a 10 percent chance of winning the Democratic nomination.

"Our interpretation of online market pricing is that Bloomberg is viewed as having the highest chance among Democrats of beating Trump if nominated. But his nomination probabilities are currently running just over 10 percent," the study states.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yet this douchebag only has a 10% chance of winning which is a good thing, for those that decry fascism, he's the closest person in this country to that label... That said, Trump and bloomberg both held a rally on the same day, Trump had 8,000 and millions of streamers vs bloombergs 45.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I think he was third this morning in VA. Some pundits think he could be a serious challenge to Biden in some states.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
when oh when will multi-millionaires ever get a scrap of representation in this country? The injustice multi-millionaires and billionaires have to confront in America on a day-to-day basis is an outrage.

Sep 2019
Idaho
Be interesting to see if a candidate can buy his way into becoming the democrats candidate by using their unlimited funds.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
when oh when will multi-millionaires ever get a scrap of representation in this country? The injustice multi-millionaires and billionaires have to confront in America on a day-to-day basis is an outrage.
What bothers me about Bloomberg is he said last spring that he wasnt going to run. Then he said he would because the people running arent strong enough to beat Trump. Yet he says he will donate to any of them. Huh? That doesnt even make sense. I dont trust him.

Apr 2014
Maryland

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg
MICHAEL RUBENS BLOOMBERGBloomberg viewed as having best chance to beat Trump in betting market analysisPoll: Trump trails 2020 Democratic contenders in MichiganThe Hill's 12:30 Report: Pelosi names impeachment managers as focus shifts to SenateMORE is viewed as the Democrat most likely to defeat President Trump if nominated, according to a newly released betting market analysis.

However, the analysis from researchers at Standard Chartered Bank, first reported by CNBC, also found that Bloomberg is viewed as having a 10 percent chance of winning the Democratic nomination.

"Our interpretation of online market pricing is that Bloomberg is viewed as having the highest chance among Democrats of beating Trump if nominated. But his nomination probabilities are currently running just over 10 percent," the study states.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yet this douchebag only has a 10% chance of winning which is a good thing, for those that decry fascism, he's the closest person in this country to that label... That said, Trump and bloomberg both held a rally on the same day, Trump had 8,000 and millions of streamers vs bloombergs 45.
I know Mike Bloomberg personally, as a matter fact he trained my husband at Salmon brothers. He is a good person Of course
Trump has thousands of people because he is a showman. And he feeds the crowds the hate the hunger for.Do you think if it was Ted Cruz or Rubio there would be big crowds? He appeals to people who want a show..it’s the trump show!

Apr 2014
Maryland
What bothers me about Bloomberg is he said last spring that he wasnt going to run. Then he said he would because the people running arent strong enough to beat Trump. Yet he says he will donate to any of them. Huh? That doesnt even make sense. I dont trust him.
What he is saying is that whoever is the nominee,if not him, he will donate to him or her

• Love
Reactions: Friday13

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.

He has a history of this type of lying.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire