Blow to Quid Pro Quo

May 2016
california
The media looks like a joke to me. Trying to follow some of the Ukraine story on the internet, most of Biden's son and Kerry's sons involvement seems to be with the Rosemont Seneca group. The payments of 166k/mo reminds me of Epsteins quick rise without much effort .

Reactions: John T Ford
Nov 2018
Maryland
Proves once again, how crazy these leftists are, as their accusations are laughable.

The American people who don't follow the fake news, knows what is going on, and they are fed up with Democrats, their media, and other leftists who are hell-bent on wanting to Impeach a President who is doing a good job.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Proves once again, how crazy these leftists are, as their accusations are laughable.

The American people who don't follow the fake news, knows what is going on, and they are fed up with Democrats, their media, and other leftists who are hell-bent on wanting to Impeach a President who is doing a good job.
The person who received the whistleblower complaint is a career intelligence official who Trump appointed.

The persons who interviewed the whistleblower and other witnesses and reported their findings all work for this guy ^

The person who reviewed the matters at hand and testified under oath that the WB acted lawfully and appropriately is a career intel official who Trump appointed.

Basic facts tear your idea that this is a liberal conspiracy to shreds. And you will demonstrate this by refusing to even acknowledge them.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

It is obvious that this is another fabricated story from the Deep State .....

But, that will not stop the fake news MSM from continue on with their LIES.

Reactions: spyydrr
Jun 2007
Wisconsin
You aren't adverse to hearing of corruption with Democrats too are you?
Start a new thread instead of engaging in whataboutism. With that being said, the level of malfeasance that this administration engages in is at a level never seen in my life time. Or would that be an apples to oranges comparison?

May 2016
california
Start a new thread instead of engaging in whataboutism. With that being said, the level of malfeasance that this administration engages in is at a new level never seen in my life time.
In the sense that elites are malfeasing, ignoring one group over another sounds like malfeasance.

Reactions: John T Ford
Nov 2018
Maryland
It is obvious that this is another fabricated story from the Deep State .....

But, that will not stop the fake news MSM from continue on with their LIES.
Yes, they will continue to lie and their faithful followers will swallow all of their garbage and puke it out this board.

Intelligent Americans, know exactly what is going on, and will continue to support this President, no matter what the fake news polls want us to believe.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Yes, they will continue to lie and their faithful followers will swallow all of their garbage and puke it out this board.

Intelligent Americans, know exactly what is going on, and will continue to support this President, no matter what the fake news polls want us to believe.
The Left is doing irreparable damage to the Democrat Party.

I predict the Party will splinter after Trump's 2020 Landslide Victory.

They no longer have a winning platform.