Blow to Quid Pro Quo

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You deny what's in black and white in the transcripts because you hear what you want to hear. Read the actual summary of the conversation with Ukraine and the text messages back and forth between Trump's people as there is more than enough evidence of QUID PRO QUO and if that isn't enough to convince you just remember the very fact he asked for the info on his opponent from a foreign country is a crime anyway.

LMAO @ Vox ......

Whatever you want to believe.

You guys still think the Mueller report convicted the Presdient.

There really is no help for you guys.

You can't see fake news.

You are helplessly addicted to it even though for that last 4 years it has repeatedly come up short on EVERYTHING for you guys.

Happy Bleating .....

Sep 2016
My own world
I didn't say the fairly tales part, it was tied up in the post that I was replying to. Nothing to do with me.

I've deleted that out of my post, obviously the previous poster didn't delete their draft.
You are quoting me but I didn't say that. I have no idea who said it but you have falsely attributed it the quote in your post #68 to me. Kindly fix it, I have report it in the meanwhile. You can't attribute quotes to them that are not their quotes in your responses.

Sep 2016
My own world
That's right.

We believed Bill Barr, Rod Rosenstein, and the contents in the Mueller report.

Normal thinking people don't need the fake news MSM (aka one thousand made up former prosecutors) to tell us what to think.

We are able to come to those conclusions on our own.
Again the contents of the Mueller report do not reflect what Barr said i his Press. It was a complete misrepresentation of what actually was in the report. For you not to see that means you didn't read it. Trusting Barr to represent what it actually said is your problem. Everyone else that actually read the Mueller report knows Barr purposely misrepresenting the facts and is nothing more than Barr's Roy Cohn. If you remember Trump was complaining when he had Jeff Sessions as his AG and had his acting AG Matthew Whitaker on the job and they would not break the law for him that he said, "where is my Roy Cohn" and then he found Barr, his Roy Cohn, that has proven he is more than willing to break the law for Trump. It's obvious he did not tell the truth during his confirmation hearing.If he didn't think Mueller did a witch hunt why in the world is he trying to discredit it now as everyone in the JD and intelligence communities has accepted it as true and factual unless Trump has pressed him to basically act as his personal lawyer and not the AG. The taxpayer should not foot the bill to get the AG to discredit a report that quite obviously is going to be used at Trump's criminal trial once he is no longer President. If he wants to do that then he can use his own resources and his own personal lawyers to do his research and prepare a defence to the charges that most certainly await him when he is no longer President.

"Senate Democrats pressed Barr about these issues, and he responded by promising to protect the Mueller investigation and “provide as much transparency as I can,” about its findings. He also contradicted one of Trump’s favourite catchphrases, saying, “I don’t believe Mr. Mueller would be involved in a witch hunt.”

Roy Cohn was the lawyer for Senator Joseph McCarthy's chief counsel during the Army–McCarthy hearings in 1954. Cohn was disbarred by the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme Court for unethical conduct in 1986, and died five weeks later from AIDS-related complications. I think Barr is headed to the same fate of being disbarred minus the dying from AIDS ( I would not wish that kind of end for anyone and there is no indication that he is sleeping around like Roy Cohen did). Roy Cohn - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Nov 2018
Maryland
This Ukrainian business against Trump is just gonna be a repeat performance of Russia. Sadly, our left friends on here are getting excited.
They always get excited when they think they've got Trump where they want him, but like the Roadrunner, they keep chasing him and find themselves on the losing again.

You would think after so many times they've been proven to be wrong, they would start to think before they open mouth, insert foot.

But, the followers of fake news believe their fake news sources, which lead them down a rabbit hole, time and time again.

Apr 2016
Seattle
WTH does that mean?

The Left is the fake news MSM.
I believe the left is being brainwashed by the left media - cnn, msnbc, etc .... sorry if i quoted it incorrectly .. maddows ratings have gone way up since this started... people are starting to believe in her propaganda 'again'....

Reactions: John T Ford
Nov 2018
Maryland
Trump is not best buddies and has put more sanctions on Putin that Obama. Trump tried to get Rocket Man to stop firing off rockets, but at least Trump tried. What did Obama do?

What is scary is leftists ideology, and if you don't see the danger that your candidates keep spilling out of their mouths, then you are part of the problem.

Your Party has become communists, who would gladly put people in jail who disagree with them. Listening to the rhetoric of idiots like Omar and AOC, one can see they are full-blown crazy and are dangerous to American society.

I don't care what kind of letters Trump receives from Kim. Why don't you ask your buddies in Congress to subpoena them and have another stupid hearing?
Your fairy tales are downright stupid. How many people have been put in jail for disagreeing with leftists?

And Omar and AOC are models of sanity compared to der Trumpenfürher, who seems to get increasingly unhinged every day.
[/QUOTE]

Only in your depraved mind-numbing posts, would anyone believe the left. You guys are batting O and at some point you should give up and move on to something that the American people want --- you know, like ACTUAL legislation.

As far as who is being put in jail, that story is not over. Can you say IG and Barr and Durham? Btw, Barr and Durham have just expanded the investigation into your heroes role in the 2016 election---- Obama is under scrutiny.

If you think Omar and AOC are models of sanity, then you are really showing us what you are made of ----- and, after the 2020 election, many of you will be having a lot of mental breakdowns, as we saw when Trump won in 2016. Insanity is the Left's middle name.

Reactions: John T Ford

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
So where are the actual documents to back up Soloman's "claim"??

Because none of the links in that article showed them.

I mean if you are going to make a "claim" you need to back it up

That does not seem to be the case here.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I believe the left is being brainwashed by the left media - cnn, msnbc, etc .... sorry if i quoted it incorrectly .. maddows ratings have gone way up since this started... people are starting to believe in her propaganda 'again'....
You are correct about the indoctriation.

However, instead of more people starting to believe the propaganda, I would argue that more are actually waking up .....

Only the most Extremist on the Left, including the Useful Idiots and the No/Low Information types, are still believing the fake news MSM.

More people are pushed over into the Trump camp everyday for this viery reason.