Bob Corker: This reality TV start is setting US on path to WW III

Jul 2015
Florida
Bob Corker: This reality TV star is setting US on path to WW III

You know, Corker has NOTHING to lose now. And he's a definite insider, lets see if the GOP shuts him down or are they egging him on or just giving him free reign? Honestly, I have no idea if he is freelancing or they're telling him let it rip.

Bob Corker: ‘Reality show’ star Trump is setting US on ‘path to World War III’

[FONT=&amp]
DAVID FERGUSON
08 OCT 2017 AT 22:37 ET
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

President Donald Trump and a mushroom cloud (composite image)
[FONT=&amp]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker (R) told the New York Times on Sunday that President Donald Trump is running the presidency like an episode of his old reality TV show “The Apprentice” and that he’s concerned Trump is setting the country on the “path to World War III.”

Trump has spent the weekend locking horns with Corker, whose scathing assessments of the president’s temperament and mental health over recent weeks have no doubt rankled the thin-skinned former TV star.

After Trump lashed out at Corker on Sunday morning, the Tennessee senator — who announced he will retire at the end of his term — accused the president of being so addled as to belong in a facility for dementia patients.

“It’s a shame the White House has become an adult day care center,” Corker wrote on Twitter. “Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.”
“I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, it’s a situation of trying to contain him,” Corker told the Times‘ Jonathan Martin and Mark Landler by phone...
[/FONT]

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/bob-corker-reality-show-president-trump-is-setting-us-on-path-to-world-war-iii/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
not going to pay any attention to Republican's until they draft articles of impeachment. If Corker thinks the president is so reckless we're on the path to WWIII, he should put his money where his mouth is. Talk is cheap.

Reactions: 3 people
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
True, but I think Corker speakng out,telling what Trump really is is just one more step.

Trump is fast becoming the most despised man in the world. He is jumping from one to another as most narcissists do. They are constantly trying to use people. They act as if you are their bestest friend until you get tired of admiring them. Then they turn on you like a snake.

I have encountered a few in my lifetime. You can recognize them.

Reactions: 2 people

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
“It’s a shame the White House has become an adult day care center,” Corker wrote on Twitter. “Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.” “I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, it’s a situation of trying to contain him,” Corker told the Times‘ Jonathan Martin and Mark Landler by phone...

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/bob...world-war-iii/
well durr.. thats what happens when the gopers elect a creepy old perverted manchild.

Mar 2010
Indiana
The GOP doesn't have the backbone to tell it like it is. It's all about being re-elected for them. Fuck the country.

Personally don't know how those that work for him can stand the stench of shit all over their noses.

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
The GOP doesn't have the backbone to tell it like it is. It's all about being re-elected for them. Fuck the country.

Personally don't know now those that work for him can stand the stench of shit all over their noses.
That may just be the final shove. Trying to get re- elected. If this keeps up many of those who back Trump will be shown the door.

I heard this morning that Corker could change his mind about running. Marsha Blackburn wants to succeed Corker. She is really bad.

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2010
Indiana
That may just be the final shove. Trying to get re- elected. If this keeps up many of those who back Trump will be shown the door.

I heard this morning that Corker could change his mind about running. Marsha Blackburn wants to succeed Corker. She is really bad.
1. I'm not sure I give the average Joe enough credit to throw the bums out.

2. Marsha Blackburn is he epitome of a hack. She also smiles at you when she turns the knife. She gives me the chills when she is interviewed.

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
1. I'm not sure I give the average Joe enough credit to throw the bums out.

2. Marsha Blackburn is he epitome of a hack. She also smiles at you when she turns the knife. She gives me the chills when she is interviewed.
You described Marsha perfectly.

Jul 2015
Florida
You know, Corker has NOTHING to lose now. And he's a definite insider, lets see if the GOP shuts him down or are they egging him on? Honestly, I have no idea if he is freelancing or they're telling him let it rip.

Bob Corker: ‘Reality show’ star Trump is setting US on ‘path to World War III’

[FONT=&]
DAVID FERGUSON
08 OCT 2017 AT 22:37 ET
[/FONT][FONT=&]

[/FONT]

President Donald Trump and a mushroom cloud (composite image)
[FONT=&]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker (R) told the New York Times on Sunday that President Donald Trump is running the presidency like an episode of his old reality TV show “The Apprentice” and that he’s concerned Trump is setting the country on the “path to World War III.”

Trump has spent the weekend locking horns with Corker, whose scathing assessments of the president’s temperament and mental health over recent weeks have no doubt rankled the thin-skinned former TV star.

After Trump lashed out at Corker on Sunday morning, the Tennessee senator — who announced he will retire at the end of his term — accused the president of being so addled as to belong in a facility for dementia patients.

“It’s a shame the White House has become an adult day care center,” Corker wrote on Twitter. “Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.”
“I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, it’s a situation of trying to contain him,” Corker told the Times‘ Jonathan Martin and Mark Landler by phone...
[/FONT]

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/bob-corker-reality-show-president-trump-is-setting-us-on-path-to-world-war-iii/
Okay folks, my amateur analysis might have been right. No REP has come out to negate or even soften Corkers attacks on Trump. A panel of analysts just said, notice how MUTE McConnell is being. Corker has nothing to lose, they do!

And think about this!!! Anyone of them who does mouth off, Bannon is sitting at the ready to have them PRIMARIED which he can hand pick.

Last edited: