Bolton wanted White House lawyers alerted to Ukrainian efforts, called it 'drug deal,' witness tells Congress

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
"I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up," Bolton told Hill according to the testimony, the Times reported.

Bolton was fired by Trump in September.

Hill testified that Bolton told her to report the situation to the top lawyer at the National Security Council, John Eisenberg, according to the person in the room for Monday’s closed-door hearing. Bolton also was said to have referred to Giuliani as a "hand grenade.

Trump is done. Or , at least, he should be. How Republican's continue to support him after this is beyond explaining.

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
"I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up," Bolton told Hill according to the testimony, the Times reported.

Bolton was fired by Trump in September.

Hill testified that Bolton told her to report the situation to the top lawyer at the National Security Council, John Eisenberg, according to the person in the room for Monday’s closed-door hearing. Bolton also was said to have referred to Giuliani as a "hand grenade.

Trump is done. Or , at least, he should be. How Republican's continue to support him after this is beyond explaining.

They need to speak to Bolton.

But it sounds as if he and I may have found some common ground at last:

Rudy as hand grenade is about the most perfect description of him I've heard.