Bomb blast in NYC. today.

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
I'm saying his muslim ban is stupid. The people doing it are not just from the countries he lists. This guy has been here for years from a country not even on the list.
So what good is his list?
You are aware that the list in question were countries that Barack Obama's Administration had identified. And of course, you think the so called Muslim ban is stupid, you really don't care anything about the security of this country. Tell me something, why do you want to make it easier for RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS to get into this country. You know what they think of the LGBT? You know what they think of women? Do you think they'll vote Democrat?

Jan 2007
You are aware that the list in question were countries that Barack Obama's Administration had identified. And of course, you think the so called Muslim ban is stupid, you really don't care anything about the security of this country. Tell me something, why do you want to make it easier for RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS to get into this country. You know what they think of the LGBT? You know what they think of women? Do you think they'll vote Democrat?
Endless mindless immigration from poverty hell holes is stupid just by itself. immigration from Islamic nations is double down stupid. More poverty is not a path for success. It's not 1900 any more. the country is not lacking for low skilled , uneducated poor. I understand democrats love this stuff but many democrats here are low skilled, uneducated and poor. Obviously not a high priority for democrats. Their voting loyalty is.

Reactions: 2 people
May 2006
Then it isn't a "Muslim ban", is it?
It's an ineffective ban, is what it is. A purely useless bit of showboating is what it is. The only thing Trump knows how to do, is what it is.

So for all of the bitching about "security" and "defense", people support a clown who doesn't know shit about defense or security or anything else, and brazenly mocks their concerns with patently stupid shit like his Muslim ban, which even he knows is a waste of time, but he does it so he can wave it around and shout about security, so all the lemming Repugs can willingly delude themselves into supporting it.

Then he goes back into his office and shuts the door. "See? I told you I could win as a Republican, and I told you they're stupid. Look at me toying with these rubes."

Reactions: 1 person
May 2006
What does Obama have to do with anything? Are you trying to say that the way Obama shilled for the corporations and bankers while paying lip service to Liberal ideals that was so obvious any bona fide Liberal should have been embarrassed to support him...that Trump is like that, only he's ridiculing the Repug lemmings instead?

That's an excellent point. I totally agree with you.

Sep 2016
My own world
I'm against the ban because it doesn't work. Obama's Administration identified a list of countries and implemented the “Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act” of December 2015. It complicated the visa application process for citizens of Iran, Iraq, Sudan or Syria. It also made it more difficult for anyone who had visited any of these countries on or after March 1 2011 to get a visa. If Trump wants to add countries to that he is free to do it but banning travel all together just doesn't work.

In terms of these people voting Democratic here is a news flash. People that need VISA's aren't US citizens and don't vote for anybody in the US political system.
In terms of their attitude toward the LGBT community and women some christian fundamentalists share the same Islamic fundamentalist views. If you want to make it illegal to have anybody that holds those views ever to come into the USA, I'm all for it. Too bad people like Roy Moore were born in the USA. If he were born anywhere outside the USA even in Britain and he wanted to immigrate we could have stopped him from getting into the USA with his current beliefs.

Last edited:
Jan 2007
I'm against the ban because it doesn't work. Obama's Administration identified a list of countries and implemented the “Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act” of December 2015. It complicated the visa application process for citizens of Iran, Iraq, Sudan or Syria. It also made it more difficult for anyone who had visited any of these countries on or after March 1 2011 to get a visa. If Trump wants to add countries to that he is free to do it but banning travel all together just doesn't work.

In terms of these people voting Democratic here is a news flash. People that need VISA's aren't US citizens and don't vote for anybody in the US political system.
In terms of their attitude toward the LGBT community and women some christian fundamentalists share the same Islamic fundamentalist views. If you want to make it illegal to have anybody that holds those views ever to come into the USA, I'm all for it. Too bad people like Roy Moore were born in the USA. If he were born anywhere outside the USA even in Britain and he wanted to immigrate we could have stopped him from getting into the USA with his current beliefs.
We have our own problem people, importing more is what fools do. In time these people will be voting, including the extended family that will surely follow. For every million allowed in the actual number will swell to multi millions.

Last edited: