Bomb blast in NYC. today.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Oops! Looks like you jumped to conclusions and made yourself look foolish, again. Refresh my memory, who was POTUS 7 years ago?

:popcorn:

'Low-tech explosive' detonates below Port Authority bus terminal in New York City, suspect in custody - ABC News
Bangladesh was never on the travel ban list.

And both Ivanka Trump and her father have products from their clothing line made there. Hypocritical. Wouldn't it be more effective to ban the stuff imported from these countries and not just the people?

Reactions: 4 people
Sep 2014
United States
Bangladesh was never on the travel ban list.

And both Ivanka Trump and her father have products from their clothing line made there. Hypocritical. Wouldn't it be more effective to ban the stuff imported from these countries and not just the people?
Do products from there strap a pipe bomb on and blow it up in a bus terminal?

Reactions: 1 person

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
So this appears to have been a guy with a pipe bomb who only hurt himself, but the MSM wont let it go..
I'm watching Fox and they're just using this to promote the travel ban. Me, I think it would be great if all terrorists were this inept.

Reactions: 4 people
Sep 2016
My own world
New York explosion: Suicide bomber arrested after explosive vest detonates inside Port Authority bus terminal in 'terror attack' - Mirror Online

[h=1]Suicide bomber arrested after explosive vest detonates inside Port Authority bus terminal in 'terror attack'[/h]
Bomb was a partial dud.
The suspect, originally from Bangladesh, has been in the United States for seven years and has an address in Brooklyn, sources said.

What the hell? How did TRUMP miss Bangladesh on that travel ban list? Yeah that travel ban is going to be really effective. I hope the Supreme Court is paying attention.

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2014
United States
The suspect, originally from Bangladesh, has been in the United States for seven years and has an address in Brooklyn, sources said.

What the hell? How did TRUMP miss Bangladesh on that travel ban list? Yeah that travel ban is going to be really effective. I hope the Supreme Court is paying attention.
So, you want a Muslim ban.

Nov 2016
USA
Thank god it was a fellow who is presumed to be both brown skinned and Muslim! It would have been a heck of a job by the president to ignore it otherwise, but now he can tweet bigoted crap all week.

Speaking of which, looks like his extreme vetting is working great.

Shit, forgot Bangladesh was not on his list.
FTR, it's only bigoted/racist if the comment is a lie, so far everything the President has said in his tweets are the truth.. and ya, how dare he be bigoted against ISIS- gotta love dems.

...and just another post/comment where no matter what the President does left will find something wrong