Bombshell: Star Schiff Witness Amb. Taylor Admits NYT Was His Source

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Just as the coupsters used MSM as a sources for their FISA warrants. The coup, as the leakers lawyer referred to it back in 2017, and the left has no problems with any of this, such is their TDS Fueled© hate.

...​
And where did Taylor get the idea that the Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani wanted dirt from the Ukrainians on former Vice President Joe Biden and on a theory (admittedly questionable) that hacking during the 2016 election originated from Ukraine and not from Russia?​
According to Taylor’s testimony, it came from The New York Times.
That part, for reasons unbeknownst to me, didn’t make it into The Times’ story.​
The revelation came during a line of questioning from New York Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin, according to an excerpt of Taylor’s testimony Zeldin published in a Twitter post Wednesday.​
...​
From the Taylor testimony:​
“Would you like to tell us what your position is on it?” Zeldin asked Taylor. “What was the goal of requesting investigations into 2016 election and Burisma?”
“As I understand it from one of the — maybe the article in The New York Times about Mr. Giuliani’s interest in Burisma, in that article, he describes, and I think he quotes Giuliani at some length, that article indicates that Giuliani was interested in getting some information on Vice President Biden that would be useful to Mr. Giuliani’s client,” Taylor responded.
...​

Reactions: spyydrr
Sep 2016
My own world
You and this right wing nutty source reek of desperation. The man was retired and Pompeo asked him to return and take the top spot open in Ukraine. That was in May 2019. He told Pompeo that he had read what Giuliani was up to and if there was any change in US policy toward Ukraine he would't take the job. Pompeo told him there was going to be no change in policy so he came out of retirement and took the job.

What's the point of this thread? Taylor's fears came true and Giuliani was operating a shadow foreign policy. He threatened to quit when it became clear that Sondland and Trump and Giuliani were involved in a quid pro quo for a personal favour and not in Ukraine's or the US interest.

See page 2 of Taylor's opening statement

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
You and this right wing nutty source reek of desperation. The man was retired and Pompeo asked him to return and take the top spot open in Ukraine. That was in May 2019. He told Pompeo that he had read what Giuliani was up to and if there was any change in US policy toward Ukraine he would't take the job. Pompeo told him there was going to be no change in policy so he came out of retirement and took the job.

What's the point of this thread? Taylor's fears came true and Giuliani was operating a shadow foreign policy. He threatened to quit when it became clear that Sondland and Trump and Giuliani were involved in a quid pro quo for a personal favour and not in Ukraine's or the US interest.

The desperation has been and is yours, since November 9, 2016.

“Would you like to tell us what your position is on it?” Zeldin asked Taylor. “What was the goal of requesting investigations into 2016 election and Burisma?”

“As I understand it from one of the — maybe the article in The New York Times about Mr. Giuliani’s interest in Burisma, in that article, he describes, and I think he quotes Giuliani at some length, that article indicates that Giuliani was interested in getting some information on Vice President Biden that would be useful to Mr. Giuliani’s client,” Taylor responded.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

Yep, looks like the Trumpster's keep wanting to throw war hero's, and Trump's OWN appointees under the bus, time and time again, in some odd way to fuel their nutter theories.

Sep 2016
My own world
Quid Pro Joe is dead.

The Leaker, Eric Ciaramella, also irrelevant.

The Impeachment Hoax will now focus on the next failed chapters.

Bribery and obstruction.
What does this even mean? The WB is irrelevant because other people have confirmed what the WB reported and those people are first hand witnesses. They have done it under oath and given their names. We now have Sondland,
Taylor, Vindman, and Ms. Yovanovitch. Each one of them have basically confirmed Trump and Giuliani solicited help from Ukraine for help with the 2020 election and to discredit a 2016 investigation involving Trump. It's clear there was an actual extortion attempt of Ukraine by Trump to Ukraine. You guys can spin all the plates in the air you like, it doesn't change the facts.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Yep, looks like the Trumpster's keep wanting to throw war hero's, and Trump's OWN appointees under the bus, time and time again, in some odd way to fuel their nutter theories.

As if you care about "war hero's" (winning a purple heart is quite easy - see John Kerry and his three).

Col. Oliver North, Lt. General Michael Flynn. Others. So don't even try and play that damned game.

• Haha
Reactions: John T Ford

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
What does this even mean? The WB is irrelevant because other people have confirmed what the WB reported and those people are first hand witnesses. They have done it under oath and given their names. We now have Sondland,
Taylor, Vindman, and Ms. Yovanovitch. Each one of them have basically confirmed Trump and Giuliani solicited help from Ukraine for help with the 2020 election and to discredit a 2016 investigation involving Trump. It's clear there was an actual extortion attempt of Ukraine by Trump to Ukraine. You guys can spin all the plates in the air you like, it doesn't change the facts.
I give a big A for effort, but you know they are not going to care about facts right??

They just parrot what they read on Fox News or Breitbart.

Reactions: Friday13 and Eve1
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
The desperation has been and is yours, since November 9, 2016.

Desperation would be obsessing over the whistle blower....