Bombshell: Star Schiff Witness Amb. Taylor Admits NYT Was His Source

Feb 2007
In my mind
The FACT that this Ciaramella is a leaker ,spy ,and traitor.
Well, that is not a fact at all. That is a supposition heavily laden with opinion.

You call folks spies and traitors for......following the law? For reporting wrongdoing? That seems really gross.

Reactions: Friday13
Jul 2016
Florida
Nooooooooo!!!!! Technically he was asked. I don't believe he was subpoenaed, but I could be so wrong.

lol...everytime I see a thread starting with BOMBSHELL! the first thing I know is that it comes from one of our most extreme righties and one of their favorite fake news sources...

Western Journalism - Right BiasRIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased base

Jul 2011
Tennessee
You and this right wing nutty source reek of desperation. The man was retired and Pompeo asked him to return and take the top spot open in Ukraine. That was in May 2019. He told Pompeo that he had read what Giuliani was up to and if there was any change in US policy toward Ukraine he would't take the job. Pompeo told him there was going to be no change in policy so he came out of retirement and took the job.

What's the point of this thread? Taylor's fears came true and Giuliani was operating a shadow foreign policy. He threatened to quit when it became clear that Sondland and Trump and Giuliani were involved in a quid pro quo for a personal favour and not in Ukraine's or the US interest.

See page 2 of Taylor's opening statement
What's lawfareblog?

Laughing!!

Reactions: Izzshemovin
Sep 2016
My own world
Why hasn't Adam Schitt subpoenaed Mulvaney and got his statement under Oath?

So dumb ....

The things these Leftist believe.
Yep, looks like the Trumpster's keep wanting to throw war hero's, and Trump's OWN appointees under the bus, time and time again, in some odd way to fuel their nutter theories.
He was subpoenaed and is suppose to appear tomorrow. The WH has said he will not appear. What is the WH so afraid of if Trump is so innocent?

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Well, that is not a fact at all. That is a supposition heavily laden with opinion.

You call folks spies and traitors for......following the law? For reporting wrongdoing? That seems really gross.
Spying on the President when he is carrying out Foreign affairs? Or worse ,calling oneself a "Whistle Blower" when he heard NOTHING. Saw nothing. Just overheard gossip and "Feelings". "It didn't SEEM right" is not an excuse to tailspin the whole Gov't. The Guy should be charged with Treason ,convicted ,and brought to Justice.

Reactions: spyydrr

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Spying on the President when he is carrying out Foreign affairs? Or worse ,calling oneself a "Whistle Blower" when he heard NOTHING. Saw nothing. Just overheard gossip and "Feelings". "It didn't SEEM right" is not an excuse to tailspin the whole Gov't. The Guy should be charged with Treason ,convicted ,and brought to Justice.
And his NAME is Eric Ciaramella. Schiff should also be convicted for "Conspiracy to commit".

Sep 2016
My own world
The desperation has been and is yours, since November 9, 2016.

“Would you like to tell us what your position is on it?” Zeldin asked Taylor. “What was the goal of requesting investigations into 2016 election and Burisma?”

“As I understand it from one of the — maybe the article in The New York Times about Mr. Giuliani’s interest in Burisma, in that article, he describes, and I think he quotes Giuliani at some length, that article indicates that Giuliani was interested in getting some information on Vice President Biden that would be useful to Mr. Giuliani’s client,” Taylor responded.
Congratulations you can copy and paste. It still doesn't mean anything. Taylor found out what Giuliani was up to because it was in the newspaper. Taylor didn't want to take the job if the USA policy in Ukraine was changing due to Giuliani. Pompeo assured him policy in the Ukraine was not changing so Taylor took the job actually coming out of his retirement to do it. Trying to make something out of this is dumb. You can't even explain why you are actually pointing to it. Giuliani was advertising for the whole world that he was working for Trump and he wanted dirt on Biden and to discredit the Mueller report.

Reactions: Friday13 and Babba