BOOM: The Tables Have TURNED, First Criminal Referral Filed Against Deep State Actor

Nov 2018
Maryland
That was the epitome of stupid. Anyone can contribute to Wikipedia (yes even conservatives), but it is well monitored. One can check the content within the bibliography to ascertain accuracy in any given piece. Or is that something only liberals do?

I suspect these puerile rants are just a cop out by those who cannot disprove the content, much like the drones who denounce fact checkers and then expect us to believe a blog by Alex Jones or whomever ~ a blog that does allow one to check the sources.
I, for one, have never expected anyone to believe Alex Jones, but if you are unaware that Wikipedia and many fact-checkers don't have a bias, then you have your head in the sand. There is a reason why leftists are always using fact-checkers on this forum. It tells them what they want to hear.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Have you ever read an encyclopedia to research anything? What about a dictionary or any reference material? So what if I use an online source to post information online, if you can't refute the facts presented, why waste time condemning the source? It takes time for things to show up in Encyclopedia Britannica, they don't update it constantly.

You live close enough to NYC to know what Don tRump was involved with long before he was President. People talk. He destroys anything near him, even stupid people.
AG Barr has a Special Prosecutor looking into the whole scam and even Wikipedia will not be able to wiggle their way out of it.

Stay tuned.

Mar 2019
DE, US
AG Barr has a Special Prosecutor looking into the whole scam and even Wikipedia will not be able to wiggle their way out of it.

Stay tuned.
OK, wake me up when anything happens and don't pull a Rip Van Winkle doing it. Horror doesn't bother me, it's the snowballs chance in hell that does.

Nov 2018
Maryland
OK, wake me up when anything happens and don't pull a Rip Van Winkle doing it. Horror doesn't bother me, it's the snowballs chance in hell that does.
Do me a favor and don't run away from the forum when things get heated up. I want you to stay here and see how wrong you have been. Will you do that when everything you Trump haters have been saying is pure bullshit.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Do me a favor and don't run away from the forum when things get heated up. I want you to stay here and see how wrong you have been. Will you do that when everything you Trump haters have been saying is pure bullshit.
Shut yer pie ho.

We want YOU to admit that you were wrong and admit that no one is getting indicted.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
When is that first criminal indictment coming down on "the libs"? Hmmmm? Should we all hold our breath and you can ask for 'blue boy"?