BOOM: The Tables Have TURNED, First Criminal Referral Filed Against Deep State Actor

Mar 2019
DE, US
We need to start making score of people going to jail. I don't give a damn if it's a witch hunt, only casualties matter. You find our witches and we'll find yours.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
valid location
I, for one, have never expected anyone to believe Alex Jones, but if you are unaware that Wikipedia and many fact-checkers don't have a bias, then you have your head in the sand. There is a reason why leftists are always using fact-checkers on this forum. It tells them what they want to hear.
There's a reason scientists use microscopes, too. They show us all sorts of things that aren't really there. Telescopes too. Size-bias, all of them!

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
I, for one, have never expected anyone to believe Alex Jones, but if you are unaware that Wikipedia and many fact-checkers don't have a bias, then you have your head in the sand.
Every outlet is biased to some extent. Again, you can check the content in the bibliography. Do you understand that bias doesn't necessarily indicate inaccuracy?

There is a reason why leftists are always using fact-checkers on this forum. It tells them what they want to hear.
That's just stupid and I think you mean 'educated' instead of 'leftist' ~ 'leftist' is really quite idiotic. There's a reason why conspiracy theorists and nutters hate fact checkers ~ the fact checkers disproves their silly stories. Again, you can check the content by referral to the sources.

Or doesn't a conspiracy theorist's education stretch to source criticism and the use of bibliographies?

Probably not.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Every outlet is biased to some extent. Again, you can check the content in the bibliography. Do you understand that bias doesn't necessarily indicate inaccuracy?

That's just stupid and I think you mean 'educated' instead of 'leftist' ~ 'leftist' is really quite idiotic. There's a reason why conspiracy theorists and nutters hate fact checkers ~ the fact checkers disproves their silly stories. Again, you can check the content by referral to the sources.

Or doesn't a conspiracy theorist's education stretch to source criticism and the use of bibliographies?

Probably not.
The left run to these fact checkers because they pretty much support their biases. Fact checkers are biased, and they have been outed. But, I realize as long as they keep telling you what you want to hear, they are "fact based". ;)

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
The left run to these fact checkers because they pretty much support their biases.
I don't care what the left do.

Fact checkers are biased, and they have been outed.
Hasty generalisation.

But, I realize as long as they keep telling you what you want to hear, they are "fact based". ;)
And there's the usual idiotic projection I've come to expect from you.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
I don't care what the left do.

Hasty generalisation.

And there's the usual idiotic projection I've come to expect from you.

I heard a teacher once say: "I love that book. It supported everyone of my prejudices."

As far as generalizations, I never said all leftists. But, there are enough of them who do rely on fact-checkers, but those fact-checkers may not be as reliable as they think.

Conservative project seeks to fact-check the fact-checkers ...
Conservative project seeks to fact-check the fact-checkers accused of liberal bias
Mar 27, 2018 · The conservative Media Research Center unveiled Tuesday the formation of Fact-Checking the Fact-Checkers, a project designed to "ensure the fact-checkersthemselves are reliable, or exposed as ...

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
I heard a teacher once say: "I love that book. It supported everyone of my prejudices."
What? Like the Bible?

As far as generalizations, I never said all leftists. But, there are enough of them who do rely on fact-checkers, but those fact-checkers may not be as reliable as they think.
It was still a hasty generalisation, because people across all walks of life use fact checkers. So, you found an article you like? Cool.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
What? Like the Bible?

No. He was not a religious person.

It was still a hasty generalisation, because people across all walks of life use fact checkers. So, you found an article you like? Cool.
Yes, I realize people all across all walks of life, but the vast majority people on this forum who quote fact-checkers have been leftist. Now, you can ask me how I know, it's just my own observation, that seems to be the case. I don't use fact checkers, as I don't find them reliable.